SFIO Recruitment Notification 2021 – Dy. Director, Assistant Director & Sr. Asst. Director – 75 Vacancies – Application Format @ sfio.nic.in – Last date: 08.01.2022 (Date Extended)
Latest SFIO Recruitment Notification 2021 – Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) invites applications for the engagement of Additional/ Joint Director (Forensic Audit), Additional/ Joint Director (Capital Market), Deputy Director (Investigation), Deputy Director (Corporate Law), Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) , Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market), Senior Assistant Director (Investigation) , Senior Prosecutor, Assistant Director (Investigation) and Office Superintendent on deputation basis. SFIO has announced 75 vacancies for these posts at Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai and Hyderabad. Candidates who have eligibility as per SFIO advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format can be downloaded from SFIO official website.
The Last date to submit the application form is 08.01.2022. Before apply for SFIO Vacancy 2022, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of SFIO Recruitment Notification
|Additional/Joint Director (Forensic Audit)||02|
|Additional/Joint Director (Capital Market)||01|
|Deputy Director (Investigation)||09|
|Deputy Director (Corporate Law)||12|
|Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||02|
|Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market)||01|
|Senior Assistant Director (Investigation)||13|
|Assistant Director (Investigation)||31|
Important details of SFIO Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 56 years.
- Officers from the Central/ State Government/ Union territory Administrations/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Statutory/ Autonomous organizations holding analogous post on regular basis.
Download the application format from the SFIO official website (sfio.nic.in). Then send the completely filled application form with required documents to the Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd floor, Pt.Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 08.01.2022.
How to apply for SFIO Latest Vacancy
- Logon to Serious Fraud Investigation office website.
- Then find notification for above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Position||Additional/ Joint Director (Forensic Audit), Additional/ Joint Director (Capital Market), Deputy Director (Investigation), Deputy Director (Corporate Law), Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) , Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market), Senior Assistant Director (Investigation) , Senior Prosecutor, Assistant Director (Investigation) and Office Superintendent|
|Job Location||Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai and Hyderabad|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SFIO Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SFIO Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to SFIO official site. The information given above is based on the SFIO official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).