SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Grade ‘A’ Officers – 100 Vacancies – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus @ sidbi.in – SIDBI Careers – Exam date: 16.04.2022
Latest SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released exam syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) General Stream for the year 2022. SIDBI has announced 100 vacancies for this Grade ‘A’ Officers Recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the SIDBI Assistant Manager Online Examination may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the SIDBI official website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
SIDBI has announced the exam date. As per the SIDBI Grade ‘A’ Officers Notification, the exam will be conducted on April 16, 2022 through online mode. SIDBI Grade A Officers Selection process involves Online Examination and Personal Interview. The Online Examination comprises of Objective Test as well as Descriptive Test. Objective Type Test includes questions from English Language, General Awareness, Reasoning Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude. Descriptive Test includes two essays on Financial/ Banking/ Economic & Social Issues in India.The exam will be conducted online in various cities across India.
Important details of SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Objective Test Syllabus:-
- English Language.
- General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues).
- Reasoning Aptitude.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
Descriptive Test Syllabus:-
- Essays on Financial/ Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India and one Business Letter Writing.
Objective Test Pattern:-
- English Language – 30 questions – 30 Marks – Total duration is 20 Minutes.
- General Awareness – 50 questions – 50 Marks – Total duration is 30 Minutes.
- Reasoning Aptitude – 40 questions – 60 Marks – Total duration is 40 Minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 questions – 60 Marks – Total duration is 30 Minutes.
Descriptive Test Pattern:-
- Essays & Business Letter Writing – 3 Essays (2 on Financial/ Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India and 1 on Business Letter Writing). Descriptive test will be conducted for 50 marks and 60 minutes.
Totally the exam will be conducted for 180 minutes (120 minutes for Objective Test & 60 minutes for Descriptive Test) and 250 maximum marks (200 marks for Objective Test and 50 marks for Descriptive Test. The Assistant Manager Test will be conducted in Bilingual (English & Hindi) except English Language and Descriptive Test. SIDBI has announced penalty for wrong answers. 1/4 of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. SIDBI will shortlist the candidates on the basis of marks in objective and descriptive test.
Steps to download SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to SIDBI official website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’ – General Stream 2022.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the exam may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Position||Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) General Stream|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to sidbi.in official site. The information given above is based on the SIDBI official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.