South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 – Internal Ombudsman – Application Format @ SIB Careers – Last date: 22.02.2019
Latest South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 – South Indian Bank invites applications for the position of Internal Ombudsman on contract basis. Candidates who have eligibility as per SIB notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format can be downloaded from South Indian Bank (Careers) website. The Last Date to submit the application form is 22.02.2019.
Before apply for the vacancy, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. The Bank will not consider the applications received after the last date. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2019
- Upper age limit is 67 years as on 31.01.2019.
- Retired or Serving Bank/Financial Officials (Dy. General Manager Cadre).
- Look into South Indian Bank Notification for more details of qualification.
- Personal Interview
Download the application format from the South Indian Bank website. Then send the completely filled application form with required documents to Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Head Office – Personal Department, SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur – 680 001.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2019
- Logon to South Indian Bank website and then locate Careers.
- In Careers, find notification for the post of Internal Ombudsman.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and application form.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming South Indian Bank Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to www.southindianbank.com. The information given above is based on the South Indian Bank official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Probationary Officers (PGDBF Course) – 100 Vacancies – Apply online @ SIB Careers – Last date: 27.06.2018 – Closed Vacancies
South Indian Bank (SIB) invites applications for the position of Probationary Officers (PO) through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course. SIB announced 100 seats for the PGDBF course at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd (MAGE) in Bangalore. Candidates who are eligible may apply online at South Indian Bank Careers (Website). The Online registration starts from June 20, 2018 (20.06.2018). The Last date to submit the online application is 27.06.2018. SIB announced date for online test. As per the announcement, online test will be held on 07.07.2018.
Important details of South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 31.12.2017.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- X (SSLC)/ XII (HSC)/ Graduate with 60% of marks from a recognized institute.
- Look into SIB advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- For General category candidates, ₹ 800/- towards application fee.
- For SC/ ST category candidates, ₹ 200/-.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PGDBF) Recruitment
- Logon to South Indian Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application link.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Position||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
- For more details regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.southindianbank.com. The information given above is based on the South Indian Bank official advertisement.