Southern Railway Result 2022 – CEN 02/2018 – Track Maintainer Gr. IV – DV Date: 21.10.2022 – Download DV Candidates List @ RRCMAS website
Latest Southern Railway Result 2022 – Southern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCMAS) has released candidates list for Document Verification (Replacement). As per the Notice released on RRCMAS website, Document Verification (Replacement) will be held on 21.10.2022 at RRC/Chennai’s Office, No. 5, Dr P V Cherian Crescent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 8. Now, RRC Chennai has released shortlisted candidates list for Document Verification at RRCMAS website.
Candidates are requested to check their results at RRCMAS website. Link to download candidates list for DV is given below at the table shown below. In the shortlisted candidates list, candidates can check their Registration Number, Applicant Name, Father Name, Date of Document Verification and Time of Document Verification. For Document Verification Replacement, totally 17 candidates are selected.
Steps to check Southern Railway CEN 02/2018 Document Verification Candidates List
- Logon RRCMAS website and find notification for CEN 02/2018 (Level-1 Posts).
- Then find link for list of candidates for DV Replacement.
- Click the links to check shortlisted candidates details.
- Download the list and check candidates details.
- Selected candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Positions||CEN 02/2018 (Level-1 Posts)|
|Job Location||SR Zone|
|Document Verification Date||21.10.2022|
|Admit Card Link
||<<Will be released soon>>
Find Upcoming Southern Railway RRCMAS Result @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Southern Railway RRCMAS Result 2022 logon to www.rrcmas.in. The information given above is based on the Southern Railway official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.