Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2022 – 14 Vacancies – Application Format @ RRCMAS website – Last date: 08.11.2022
Latest Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2022 – Southern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCMAS) published notification for the recruitment against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2022-23. RRC Chennai has announced 17 vacancies for Level 1 and Level 2 posts. Among 17 vacancies, 14 vacancies are allotted for Southern Railway. Candidates who have eligibility as per Scouts & Guides Quota advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. Application Form can be downloaded from RRCMAS website. The Last date for the submission of the application form is on 08.11.2022.
Before apply for the S&G Quota, candidates should ensure whether they eligible for the recruitment. To check the eligibility, read the advertisement completely and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the official Notification. Also be aware of selection process, compensation and application process from the advertisement. Southern Railway will not consider the application received after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the completely filled application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Notification 2022
- Level ‘2’ – Age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- Level ‘1’ – Age limit is 18 to 33 years.
- Level ‘2’ – 12th Standard (+2 Stage)/ ITI/ Diploma.
- Level ‘1’ – 10th standard + NAC (NCVT)/ ITI.
- A president Scouts/ Guides/ Rover/ Ranger or HWB Holder.
- Active Member of Scouts organization for last 5 years.
- Should have attended two events at National Level/ Railway Level and State Level.
Note – Check detailed qualification in Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Notification.
- Written Test
- Marks on Certificates
- For Unreserved candidates, ₹500/- (₹ 400 Refundable).
- For SC/ST/Women/Minorities/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Transgender/ Economically Backward Classes, ₹250/- (Refundable to candidates appear for the exam)
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD)/ Indian Postal Order (IPO).
Eligible candidates may download the application format from RRCMAS website. Send the completely filled application with required documents to the address, The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, III Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V.Cherian Cresent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008.
How to apply for Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancies 2022
- Logon to Southern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCMAS) website.
- Find the notification link for Scouts and Guides quota at the top.
- Then find advertisement and application form links.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Position||Level 2 & 1 Posts|
|Quota||Scouts & Guides|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Offline (DD & IPO)|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Application Form Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Southern Railway Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Southern Railway Scouts & Guides Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Southern Railway official site. The information given above is based on the Southern Railway Scouts & Guides official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site.