Southern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 – Volley Ball (Men & Women) 2021-22 – 05 Vacancies – Application Format @ RRCMAS website – Last date: 13.06.2022
Latest Southern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Notification – Southern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCMAS) published notification for the recruitment against sports quota through open advertisement for the year 2021-22. Southern Railway has announced 05 vacancies for level 2 to level 5 positions for the discipline of Volley Ball (Men & Women). Candidates who have eligibility as per Southern Railway Sports Quota Advertisement may apply for the recruitment through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application form is available in RRCMAS website.
The Last date for the submission of the application is 13.06.2022. The Last date for the applicants belonging to Assam, Megalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Champa District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nichobar, Lakshdeep Islands and abroad is 28.06.2022. Keep check this site for upcoming southern railway recruitment notifications. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Southern Railway Sport Quota Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2022.
- Level 2 & 3 positions – 12th
- Level 4 & 5 positions – Graduate.
- Level 2 & 3 positions – Represented Country in any of the Category – B’ Championships/ events. (OR) At least 3rd position in any of the Category-‘C’ Championships/ events (OR) At least 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships, etc.
- Level 4 & 5 positions – Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-‘A’ ) (OR) At least 3rd position in any of the Category-‘B’ Championships / events.
Note – Check detailed qualification in Official Sports Quota Notification 2022.
- Trial Test
- Sports Achievements & Educational Qualification
- Applicants should pay an amount of ₹500/- towards application fee (₹400 Refundable to candidates appear in the test).
- Fee should be in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai” payable at Chennai.
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PWD/ Minority/ Economically Backward Classes, application fee is ₹250/- (Refundable to candidates appear in the test).
Eligible candidates download the application format from the website. Send/ submit the completely filled application with required documents to “The Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway 3rd Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Cresent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008”.
How to apply for Southern Railway Vacancies against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement)
- Logon to RRCMAS website and then look Sports Quota notification.
- Click Download Notification and read the notification completely.
- If you are eligible then click Download Application Form.
- Fill up the application form and attach required documents.
- Send/submit the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Recruitment||Sports Quota (Open Advertisement)|
|Job Location||SR Zone|
|Last date for far flung areas||28.06.2022|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Southern Railway Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Southern Railway official site. The information given above is based on the Southern Railway Sport Quota official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.