SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2022 – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2021 – Apply online for LDC, PA/ SA & DEO @ ssc.nic.in – Last date: 07.03.2022
Latest SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2021. SSC has announced examination for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Candidates who have eligibility as per SSC CHSL (10+2) exam notification 2022 may apply online for the examination at SSC online website. The Last date for the submission of online application is 07.03.2022.
SSC has announced exam date for CHSL examination 2021. As per the SSC CHSL (10+2) notification, Tier-I exam will be held from May 2022. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates should apply on or before the last date. Before apply for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment, candidates should check their eligibility. For that, read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also have knowledge of exam schedule, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement.
Important details of SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification
- Lower age limits are 18 years.
- Upper age limits are 27 years.
- Age limit varies based on the posts.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Candidates should have finished 12th std or equivalent.
- Look into SSC CGL exam notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper).
- Tier-III Examination i.e., Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 only.
- No fee for Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PwD.
- Payment may be online/ offline mode.
How to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2021 – 2022
- Logon to SSC website and then find advertisement at Latest news.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the examination.
- Apply online for this examination at SSC Login Section in Home page.
- First register (One Time Registration) yourself at Registration part with basic information.
- With Registration ID apply online for the exam at Application part.
- Complete the application part and make payment successfully.
- Follow the application procedure given in the SSC advertisement.
- Take a printout of online application form for future reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last date for Online payment||08.03.2022|
|Last date for Offline Challan generation||09.03.2022
|Last date for Offline payment||10.03.2022
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>
Find more exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2021-22 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC CHSL official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs). Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.