SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2019-20 – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2019 – Apply online for LDC/JCO, PA/SA & DEO – Last date: 10.01.2020
Latest SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2019-20 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2019. SSC has announced examination for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO) to fill up various vacancies. Candidates who have eligibility as per SSC CHSL (10+2) exam notification 2019 may apply online for the examination at SSC online website. The Last date for the submission of online application is 10.01.2020.
- Latest Update:- SSC has released a corrigendum regarding offline payment. The Corrigendum states that the last date for generation of offline challan has been extended upto 14.01.2020. The Last date for offline payment is 16.01.2020.
SSC has announced exam date for CHSL examination 2019. As per the SSC CHSL (10+2) notification, Tier-I exam will be held from 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020 and Tier-II exam on 28.06.2020. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates should apply on or before the last date. Before apply for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment, candidates should check their eligibility. For that, read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also have knowledge of exam schedule, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement.
Important details of SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification 2019-20
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 27 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2020.
- Reserved candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- 12th standard or equivalent examination.
- Look into SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Test (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III)
- Document Verification
- Applicants should remit an amount of ₹100/- towards application fee.
- SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PwD/ Women Candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline modes.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2019 – 2020
- Logon to SSC website and then find advertisement at Latest news.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the examination.
- Apply online for this examination at SSC Login Section in Home page.
- First register (One Time Registration) yourself at Registration part with basic information.
- With Registration ID apply online for the exam at Application part.
- Complete the application part and make payment successfully.
- Follow the application procedure given in the SSC advertisement.
- Take a printout of online application form for future reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination|
|Vacancies||yet to announce|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/Offline|
|Last date for Online payment & Challan generation||12.01.2020|
|Last date for offline Challan generation||14.01.2020 (Date Extended)
|Last date for Offline payment||16.01.2020 (Date Extended)
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>
Find more exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2019-20 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC CHSL official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).