SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2017 – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018 – 3259 Vacancies – Apply online for LDC/JCO, Sorting/Postal Asst & DEO – Last date: 27.12.2017
Latest SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2017 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2018. SSC announced examination for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO) to fill up 3259 vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online for the examination at SSC online website. Last date for the submission of online application is extended to 27.12.2017.
SSC announced exam date for CHSL examination 2018. As per the SSC notification, Tier-I exam will be held from 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018 and Tier-II exam on 08.07.2018. Don’t forget to download exam syllabus from the SSC website. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates should apply on or before the last date.
Before apply for the examination, candidates should check their eligibility. For that, read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also have knowledge of exam schedule, exam centres, qualification code, selection process and application process from the advertisement.
Note:- Download CHSL (10+2) Tier – II exam 2017 admit cards.
Vacancy details as per SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2017
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||898|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||2359|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||02|
Important details of SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2017
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 27 years.
- Crucial date for age consideration is 01.08.2018.
- Reserved candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- 12th standard or equivalent examination.
- Computer Based Test (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III)
- Document Verification
- Applicants should remit an amount of Rs. 100/- towards application fee.
- SC/ST/EX-SM/PH/Women Candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline modes.
- Last date for challan generation is 27.12.2017.
- Last date for offline fee payment is 29.12.2017.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
- Logon to SSC website and then find advertisement at Latest news.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the examination.
- Logon to SSC Online Site and then select CHSL application link.
- First register yourself at Registration part with basic information.
- With Registration ID apply online for the exam at Application part.
- Complete the application part and make payment successfully.
- Follow the application procedure given in the SSC advertisement.
- Take a printout of online application form for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/Offline|
|Last date for Online payment & Challan generation||27.12.2017|
|Last date for Offline payment||29.12.2017|
|Last Date||27.12.2017 (5:00 PM)
|Advertisement & Application Link||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2017 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC CHSL official advertisement. Find more exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader.