SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – 857 Vacancies – Download Scheme & Syllabus PDF @ ssc.nic.in
Latest SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 PDF – Staff Selection Commission has released exam pattern and syllabus for Head Constable [Assistant Wireless Operator (AWO)/ Tele-Printer Operator (TPO)] in Delhi Police Examination, 2022. Through this exam, SSC is going to fill up 857 vacancies in Delhi Police Department. Candidates who have applied and going to apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Recruitment may download exam pattern and syllabus from the SSC official website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus from the link given below.
Staff Selection Commission has announced date for Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination. As per the announcement, computer based examination will be conducted in the month of October, 2022. SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Selection process involves Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Trade Test, Test of English Word Processing and Test of Basic Computer Functions. The Computer Based Examination comprises questions from the subjects of General Awareness, General Science, Mathematics, Reasoning and Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
Important details of SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Computer Based Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Questions will be in XII standard Level.
- Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Part A – General Awareness – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Part B – General Science – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Part C – Mathematics – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Part D – Reasoning – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Part E – Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc. – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- Maximum Questions – 100 and Maximum Marks – 100.
- Total time duration is 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes).
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10/10
Note – There will be no negative marking.
Computer Based Exam Syllabus:-
- General Awareness – Candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
- General Science:-
- Physics – Understand the basic concepts of topics like thermodynamics, mechanics, Newton’s Law of Motion, Gravity, Motion, Pressure, Units of measurements, sound, Heat & Temperature, Electronics, Magnetism, Ohm’s Law, Number systems, Fiber Optics, Mode of Communication etc.
- Chemistry – Chemistry of everyday life, Commonly used chemicals, important catalysts, reactions, Commercial applications of chemicals chemical and physical
change, definition based question, Acids (Sulphuric acid, Hydrochloride), Atomic Number, Elements and their symbols and Electro Chemistry etc.
- Mathematics – Number systems, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Simple and Compound interest, Profit, Loss & Discount, Time, Distance & Work, Algebra (Equations, Surds, Indices, Graphs), Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Sequence & Series, Permutation & Combination and Simplification.
- Reasoning – Non-Verbal Reasoning (figures), Analogy, Alphanumeric Series, Number Series, Critical Thinking, Coding and de-coding, Logical reasoning, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Table, Directions/Ranking Test, Venn Diagrams, Seating Arrangement, Coded Inequalities
and Data Sufficiency.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers:-
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas).
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of Emails and its related functions).
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video
conferencing, e-Banking) etc.
Note – Detailed syllabus is available in the Staff Selection Commission website. Also we have given the link to download the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the SSC website.
Steps to download SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to Staff Selection Commission website and then locate Notices.
- Find notification for Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination, 2022.
- Read the notification completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Recruitment.
- After submission of online application, download the syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the examination.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination 2022|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Date||October, 2022|
|Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC Delhi Police HC (AWO/TPO) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 PDF logon to Staff Selection Commission official site. The information given above is based on the SSC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.