SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2022 – Head Constable (Ministerial) – 835 Vacancies – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ ssc.nic.in
Latest SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF – Staff Selection Commission has released exam pattern and syllabus for Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination 2022. Through this exam, SSC will fill up 835 vacancies of Head Constable Posts in Delhi Police Department. Candidates who have applied and going to apply for the SSC Delhi Police HC Recruitment may download exam pattern and syllabus from the SSC official website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus from the link given below. Staff Selection Commission has announced exam date for Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination 2022.
As per the announcement, computer based examination will be conducted in the month of September, 2022. SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Selection process involves Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test. The Computer Based Examination comprises questions from the subjects of General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill), General Intelligence, English Language (Basic Knowledge) and Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
Important details of SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
Computer Based Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (MCQ).
- Bilingual (Hindi & English).
- General Awareness – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- General Intelligence – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- English Language – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Computer Fundamentals – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- Maximum Questions – 100.
- Maximum Marks – 100.
- Total time duration is 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes).
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20/20|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/25|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10/10|
Note – 0.50 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Computer Based Exam Syllabus:-
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots,
Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, etc.
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning. The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, etc.
- English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word
substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas).
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of Emails and its related functions).
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video
conferencing, e-Banking) etc.
Here we have given few topics for every section. Detailed syllabus is available in the Staff Selection Commission website. Also we have given the link to download the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the SSC website.
Steps to download SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2022
- Logon to Staff Selection Commission website and then locate Notices.
- Find notification for Head Constable Delhi Police Examination 2022.
- Read the notification completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for the SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
- After submission of online application download the syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the examination.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination 2022|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based|
|Exam Date||September, 2022|
|Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF logon to Staff Selection Commission official site. The information given above is based on the SSC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.