SSC JE Exam Notification 2018 – Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online @ SSC Website – Last date: 25.02.2019
Latest SSC JE Exam Notification 2018 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published exam notification for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical & quantity Surveying and Contract) Recruitment 2018 – 19. Through this examination, SSC is going to fill up various vacancies in various ministries and departments under central government of India. Candidates who have eligibility as per SSC JE Exam Notification may apply online from February 01, 2019 (01.02.2019) at SSC website (Login).
The last date for the online registration is 25.02.2019. The Last date for fee payment online is 27.02.2019 and offline is 28.02.2019. SSC announced exam date for JE Recruitment 2019. As per the announcement, computer based exam (Paper-I) will be conducted from 23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019 and Paper-II (Conventional) on 29.12.2019.
Before apply for the examination, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the exam notification. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Candidates can’t register online after the stipulated date because SSC will disable the online registration link. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Find upcoming SSC JE Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Important details of SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Notification 2018
- Age limit varies for posts. Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- For more details of educational qualification and experience look into SSC JE Notification.
Scheme of Examination:-
- Paper – I Objective type (Computer Base Mode)
- Paper – II Conventional Type (Written Examination)
For Paper – I: – Total Marks -200; Time Duration – 2 hours; Questions from General Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering in relevant discipline.
For Paper – II: – Total Marks – 300; Time Duration – 2 hours; Questions from General Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Rs. 100/- for all candidates except reserved candidates.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen/Women Candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Mode of fee payment is online and also offline.
How to apply for SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2018 – 2019
- Logon to SSC website and then find advertisement at Latest news.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then apply for the examination.
- First fill up one time registration form and obtain registration details.
- With help of one time registration details, login to apply for JE Exam.
- Submit the application as per the procedure given in the SSC notification.
- Make fee payment on or before the last date.
- Complete the application process successfully.
- Take a printout of online application form for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Position||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Last date for online fee payment||27.02.2019|
|Last date for offline fee payment||28.02.2019|
|Challan generation last date||27.02.2019|
|Last date for online application||25.02.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Online Registration Link||Apply Online>>
For more details regarding SSC JE Exam Notification 2018 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC Junior Engineer official advertisement.