SSC MTS Exam 2022 Notification – Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar – 3603 Vacancies – Application Form Correction @ SSC Official Website (ssc.nic.in) – Last date: 09.05.2022
Latest SSC MTS Exam 2022 Notification – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released exam notification for recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical and Havaldar for the year 2021. SSC has announced 3603 vacancies for this Havaldar posts and MTS vacancies will be intimated later. Eligible candidates may apply online for SSC MTS Exam at ssc.nic.in website. The Last date for online application is 30.04.2022. Online application will be activated from 22.03.2022.
- Latest Update:- Staff Selection Commission has opened window for Application Form Correction. The Window will be opened from 05.05.2022 to 09.05.2022.
SSC announced exam dates for Tier-I examination. As per the announcement, Tier-I exam will be held from July 2022. Before apply for the SSC exam, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the MTS exam notification. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam centres, exam syllabus and application process from the advertisement. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application on or before the last date.
Important details of SSC MTS Exam Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2022.
- Look into SSC MTS Notification for age relaxation details.
- Candidates passed in Matriculation examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- Computer based examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- Application fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman.
- Fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
- The Last date for online payment is 02.05.2022 and offline payment (via SBI Bank) is 04.05.2022.
- The Last date for SBI challan generation is 03.05.2022.
How to apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancies
- Logon to ssc.nic.in website then find notification under Latest News dated on 22.03.2022.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the exam.
- First register online at SSC website with basic details.
- Already registered candidates can login with registered details to apply.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Position||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SSC MTS Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC MTS Exam Notification 2022 logon to Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official site. The information given above is based on the SSC MTS Exam official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs)