SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2022 – Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Exam 2021 – 3603 Vacancies – Download Paper I & II Exam Syllabus PDF @ ssc.nic.in
Latest SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF – Staff Selection Commission has released exam syllabus for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2021. Through this exam SSC will fill up 3603 vacancies for Havaldar Posts and vacancies for MTS posts yet to be announced. Now, SSC invites online application for SSC MTS Recruitment. Willing candidates may apply for MTS and Havaldar recruitment on the SSC official website. Candidates who have applied and going to apply for the SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment may download exam syllabus for Paper I & Paper II in the form of PDF from the SSC official website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus from the link given below.
Staff Selection Commission has announced exam date for MTS and Havaldar Examination for the year 2021. As per the announcement, Paper-1 examination will be conducted in the month of July, 2022. Paper-2 (Descriptive) exam date will be announced soon. Paper-1 examination will be a computer based examination. Regularly check this site for upcoming SSC Havaldar Exam notifications. SSC MTS & Havaldar Selection process involves Computer Based Examination (Paper-1), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (Only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Test (paper-II). The Computer Based Examination Paper-1 comprises of questions from four sections, i.e., General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness. Candidates should have required eligibility to appear for the examination.
Important details of SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
Computer Based Test (Paper-1) Pattern:-
- General English – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- General Awareness – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Total time duration is 90 minutes (120 minutes for scribe candidates).
Descriptive (Paper-II) Pattern:-
- Short Essay and a Letter in English or any language mentioned in the official notification.
- Maximum 50 marks (25 marks for essay and 25 marks for letter).
- Total time duration is 45 minutes (60 minutes for scribe candidates).
- Descriptive test will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
The Paper-II will be available in Hindi, English and other languages mention in the official notification.
Computer Based Test (Paper-1) Syllabus:-
- Questions will be asked from four sections. General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.
- General English – Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – Similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- Numerical Aptitude – Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc..
- General Awareness – Current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc.
Here we have given few topics for every section. Detailed syllabus is available in the Staff Selection Commission website. Also we have given the link to download the MTS & Havaldar Exam Syllabus from the SSC website.
Steps to download SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Logon to Staff Selection Commission website and then locate Notices.
- Find notification for MTS & Havaldar Examination 2021.
- Read the notification completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for the SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment
- After submission of online application download the syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the examination.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff & Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2021|
|Vacancies||3603 (MTS Vacancies yet to be announced)|
|Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF logon to Staff Selection Commission official site. The information given above is based on the SSC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.