SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination – Apply Online @ SSC Website – Last date: 29.05.2019
Latest SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published examination notification for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non Technical). Through these examinations, SSC is going to fill up various vacancies in various ministries and departments under central government of India. Candidates who have eligibility as per SSC MTS Exam Notification 2019 may apply online from April 22, 2019 at SSC website (Login). The last date for the submission of the online application is 29.05.2019. SSC announced exam date for MTS Recruitment. As per the announcement, SSC will conduct Tier-I examination from 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019 and Tier-II on 17.11.2019.
Find latest and upcoming SSC exam notifications at SSC Jobs category page. Before apply for the examination, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the exam notification. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Candidates can’t register online after the stipulated date because SSC will disable the online registration link. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of SSC MTS Exam Notification 2019
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25/ 27 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.08.2019.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Look into SSC MTS exam notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹100/- towards application fee.
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online modes are BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Last date for online fee payment and offline challan generation is 31.05.2019.
- Last date for offline fee payment at SBI branches is 01.06.2019.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for SSC MTS Examination 2019
- Logon to SSC website and then locate Notices>> Others.
- Find notification for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the examinations.
- First register (One Time Registration) your candidature and then login to apply with registration details.
- Find registration link and online application link at the home page.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Position||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019
|Vacancies||Yet to announce|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last date to apply online||29.05.2019 (05:00 PM)
|Last date for online fee payment||31.05.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Closing date for offline challan generation||31.05.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Closing date for offline payment||01.06.2019|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I)||02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019|
|Date of Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)||17.11.2019|
|Online Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SSC Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on SSC MTS Exam advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).