SSC Selection Posts Exam Syllabus 2022 – 2065 Vacancies – Download Phase-10 Exam Syllabus PDF @ ssc.nic.in
Latest SSC Selection Posts Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released exam syllabus for Selection Posts (Phase-10) for the year 2022. SSC has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-X). SSC has announced 2065 vacancies for this recruitment. Candidates who are going to apply and applied for the SSC Selection Posts (Phase-10) Examination may download syllabus in the form of PDF from Staff Selection Commission official website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus from the link given below.
SSC Selection Posts (Phase-10) Recruitment Selection process involves Computer Based Examination & Skill Test/ Document Verification. The Computer Based Examination consists of four sections, i.e., General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) and English Language (Basic Knowledge). Regularly check this site for upcoming SSC Selection Posts notifications. Candidates should have required eligibility to appear for the examination. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test/ Document Verification based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Examination.
Important details of SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Exam Syllabus 2022
- Objective Type Test (Multiple Choice Questions).
- General Intelligence – 25 Questions – 50 Marks.
- General Awareness – 25 Questions – 50 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Questions – 50 Marks.
- English Language – 25 Questions – 50 Marks.
- One Hour exam duration (80 Minutes for scribes).
Note:- 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Matriculation Level
- General Intelligence – Similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- General Awareness – Knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English Language – Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary) level
- General Intelligence – Verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, etc.
- General Awareness – Knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General polity and scientific research.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Arithmetic, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work. Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations, etc.
- English Language – Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Graduation & above level
- General Intelligence – verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, etc.
- General Awareness – General awareness of the environment and its application to the society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also
include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity & Scientific Research, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common
tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, etc.
- English Language – Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
Note:- The Syllabus given above is based on SSC Selection Post Phase-10 Syllabus. For more details check SSC Official website.
Steps to download SSC SElection Posts Phase-10 Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Logon to SSC official website and then find selection posts notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Position||Selection Posts (Phase-X)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based|
|Exam Date||August, 2022|
- Find upcoming SSC Selection Posts Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC Selection Posts Exam Syllabus 2022 logon to Join SSC official site. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.