SSC Selection Posts Recruitment Notification 2021 – Selection Posts (Phase-IX) – 3261 – Apply Online @ SSC Official Website (ssc.nic.in) – Last date: 25.10.2021
Latest SSC Selection Posts Notification 2021 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published recruitment notification for Selection Posts (Phase-IX) 2021. SSC has announced totally 3261 vacancies for various positions. Candidates who have eligibility as per SSC Section Posts (Phase-09) Notification 2021 may apply online at SSC official website (ssc.nic.in) from 24.09.2021. The last date for the submission of the online application is 25.10.2021. SSC will conduct examination from January/ February 2022.
Before apply for the SSC Selection Posts Notification, candidates should ensure that they have the eligibility as mentioned in the SSC advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the online form on or before the last date
Important details of SSC Selection Posts Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Check post wise age limit in Selection Posts Phase 9 Advertisement.
- Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation from a recognized institute.
- Look into SSC Selection Posts Phase 9 notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Examination (Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation and Above)
- Skill Test/ Document Verification.
- Application fee is ₹100/-.
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online modes are BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Last date for online fee payment and offline challan generation is 10.2021 (23:30 PM).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 11.2021.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Examination
- Logon to SSC official website and then locate Notices>> Others.
- Find notification for Phase IX/ 2021/ Selection Posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the examination.
- First register (One Time Registration) your candidature and then login to apply with registration details.
- Find registration link and online application link at the home page.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Position||Selection Posts (Phase-9)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last date to apply online||25.10.2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||28.10.2021|
|Closing date for offline challan generation||28.10.2021|
|Closing date for offline payment||01.11.2021|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Registration Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming SSC Selection Posts Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC Selection Posts Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to nic.in. The information given above is based on SSC Selection Posts IX Exam advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).