Syndicate Bank Exam Result 2018 – Probationary Officer – PGDBF Programme 2018-2019 – 500 Vacancies – Check results @ Syndicate Bank Careers
Latest Syndicate Bank Exam Result 2018 – Syndicate Bank announced exam results for online test of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course. Candidates who have appeared for the online exam held on 25.02.2018 can download their results now. Syndicate Bank released a list of candidates who have cleared the online test. The Bank also released exam scores of candidates who have not cleared the exam.
Candidates are requested to check their results/marks on Syndicate Bank website. The bank released Roll Number/ Register Number of shortlisted candidates for next level of recruitment. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be offered Probationary Officer position in Syndicate Bank.
Find more job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
How to download Syndicate Bank Exam Result 2018 for PO PGDBF Course
- Logon to Syndicate Bank website and then locate Career page.
- In Career, find result notification link for PGDBF Programme 2018-2019 dated on 28.03.2018.
- Find links for shortlisted candidates and unsuccessful candidates.
- Click the link for shortlisted candidates and check your roll number/register number.
- If you are not shortlisted then check the link for unsuccessful candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course|
|Result Link for Shortlisted Candidates||Click Here>>|
|Marks of Unsuccessful Candidates||Click Here>>|
|PGDBF Course Notification||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding Syndicate Bank Exam Result 2018 logon to www.syndicatebank.in.