TN MRB Exam Dates 2023 – Assistant Surgeon (General) & Pharmacist – Check Exam Dates @ mrb.tn.gov.in
Download TN MRB Exam Dates 2023 – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has announced dates for Written Examination for the posts of Pharmacist and Assistant Surgeon (General). Previously, TN MRB released notification for the posts of Pharmacist and Assistant Surgeon (General). To select suitable candidates MRB already announced written examination as one of the selection process. Now, the board has announced dates for the examination.
On 23.03.2023, MRB has announced written exam dates for these examinations. As per the announcement, the written exam for Pharmacist post will be held on 26.04.2023 and 27.04.2023. Written Examination for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) will be held on 25.04.2023 in two batches. Candidates can download the admit cards soon. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from TN MRB Official Website (mrb.tn.gov.in).
Steps to Check TN MRB Exam Dates 2023
- Logon to Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board official website.
- Find notification for above said examinations in Notification page.
- Find notification regarding exam date for above said examinations.
- Click the notification and find exam dates.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Positions||Pharmacist and Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|Pharmacist Exam Date||26.04.2023 and 27.04.2023|
|Assistant Surgeon (General) Exam Date||25.04.2023|
|Exam Notice||<<Pharmacist>> | <<Assistant Surgeon (General)>>|
Find upcoming TN MRB Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TN MRB Exam Dates 2023, logon to mrb.tn.gov.in. Information given above is based on TN MRB Notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.