TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 Notification – Fellows – 30 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 10.06.2022
Latest TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 Notification – Government of Tamilnadu has introduced Tamilnadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme 2022-24. This Programme is introduced to optimize the governance processes and enhance the service delivery of various programme and policies in Tamil Nadu through talented young professionals. The Programme is a two year program. For this program, applications are invited from young passionate professionals. TN Government has announced 30 vacancies for the position of Fellows. 24 Fellows vacancies are assigned to Thematic Area and six Fellows vacancies are assigned to the Special Programme Implementation Department Monitoring Cell.
Candidates who have eligibility as per TNCMFP Notification 2022 may apply apply online from 25.05.2022. Applications should be submitted via online mode on tn.gov.in/ bim.edu. The Last date to submit the online application is on 10.06.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 25.05.2022. Before apply for the TNCMFP Fellows Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will have monthly stipend of Rs.65,000 (Additional Allowance Rs.10,000).
Important details of TNCMFP Notification 2022
- Lower age limit is 22 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 25.05.2022.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture,Veterinary Science or Master’s degree in Arts/ Science.
- Preliminary Assessment (Computer Based Test)
- Comprehensive Examination (Written Examination)
- Personal Interview
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the TNCMFP advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. Applications can be submitted from 25.05.2022 to 10.06.2022.
How to apply for TN Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme 2022-24
- Logon to TN Government official website (tn.gov.in).
- Find notification for Tamilnadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme 2022-24.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the Programme.
- Fill up the online application form completely and submit it.
- Finally take a printout of online form for reference.
|Organization||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Programme||Tamilnadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme 2022-24|
|Advertisement/ Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Another Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming TNCMFP Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TN CM Fellowship Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to TN Government official site. The information given above is based on the TN CM Fellowship official advertisement. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.