TSCAB Admit Card 2022 – Assistant Manager/ Staff Assistant – 372 Vacancies – Download Phase-I Online Examination Call Letter @ Telangana Co-operative Bank website (tscab.org) – Last Date: 24.04.2022
Download TSCAB Admit Card 2022 – Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB) has released Phase-I Online Examination admit cards/ call letters for the recruitment of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager in various Telangana State (TS) DCCBs. As per Telangana Co-operative Bank 2022 Recruitment Notification, 372 vacancies are announced for the post in the following DCCBs, Adilabad DCCB, Hyderabad DCCB, Karim Nagar DCCB, Mahabubnagar DCCB, Medak DCCB, Nalgonda DCCB, Warangal DCCB and Khammam DCCB. Candidates who have applied for the TSCAB SA/ AM Recruitment 2022 may download their admit cards from the official website of TSCAB (tscab.org).
Candidates can download the admit cards from 05.04.2022. The Last date to download the call letters for Assistant Manager/ Staff Assistant Phase-I Online Examination is on 24.04.2022. Call Letter is like a gate pass for an examination. So, candidates without call letter won’t be allowed to attend the examination. Call letters may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to candidates. Read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and act as per the instructions. Don’t forget to carry call letter and necessary id proof in original and photo copy to the examination hall.
Important details of TSCAB Admit Card 2022 – Assistant Manager/ Staff Assistant
Online Examination Pattern:-
- English language – 30 Questions – 30 Marks – 20 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions – 35 Marks – 20 Minutes.
- English language – 35 Questions – 35 Marks – 20 Minutes.
- Multiple Choice Test.
- Questions will be asked in English.
- Total Questions – 100.
- Total Marks – 100.
- Total Time Duration – 60 minutes (1 Hour).
Note:- 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Steps to apply online for Telangana Co-operative Bank AM/ SA Admit Card
- Logon to TSCAB official website and then locate Notification page.
- In Notification Page, find call letters and information handouts for above said posts.
- Read the information handouts carefully.
- Click the call letter download link and move to the download page.
- Login with user credentials and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of call letter and carry to the examination venue.
|Organization||Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank (TSCAB) Ltd|
|Position||Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager|
|Exam Notification LInk||<<Click Here>>|
|Adilabad DCCB Admit Card Link||<<Download>>
|Hyderabad DCCB Admit Card Link||<<Download>>
|Karimnagar DCCB Admit Card Link||<<Download>>
|Khammam DCCB Admit Card Link||<<Download>>
|Mahabubnagar DCCB Admit Card Link||<<Download>>
|Medak DCCB Admit Card Link||<<Download>>
|Nalgonda DCCB Admit Card||<<Download>>
|Warangal DCCB Admit Card||<<Download>>
- Find upcoming Telangana Co-operative Bank Admit Card notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TSCAB Call Letters 2022 logon to tscab.org. The information given above is based on the Telangana Cooperative Apex Bank official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.