TSCAB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification – Telangana Co-operative Bank – 73 Vacancies – Apply Online @ tscab.org – Last Date: 06.03.2022
TSCAB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification – Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB) has released recruitment notification on 19.02.2022 for the position of Assistant Manager in various Telangana State (TS) DCCBs. As per Telangana Co-operative Bank Assistant Manager (AM) 2022 Notification, 73 vacancies are announced for the post in the following DCCBs, Adilabad DCCB, Hyderabad DCCB, Karim Nagar DCCB, Mahabubnagar DCCB, Medak DCCB, Nalgonda DCCB and Warangal DCCB. Candidates who are eligible for the TSCAB AM Recruitment 2022 may apply online at the official website of TSCAB (tscab.org). The Last date for the submission of online application is on 06.03.2022.
TSCAB has activated online application from 19.02.2022. So, candidates are able to submit the online application. Candidates are requested to pay the application fee online from 19.02.2022 to 06.03.2022. TSCAB has announced online preliminary exam date for Assistant Manager Recruitment. Check our site for upcoming TSCAB recruitment notifications. As per the announcement, the prelims will be conducted on 23.04.2022 (Tentative). Selected candidates will be placed on Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karim Nagar, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda and Warangal districts. They will get salary range from Rs.26080 to 57860.
Vacancy details of TSCAB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB)||Vacancies|
|Adilabad District Cooperative Central Bank||11|
|Hyderabad District Cooperative Central Bank||07|
|Karimnagar District Cooperative Central Bank||19|
|Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank||07|
|Medak District Cooperative Central Bank||15|
|Nalgonda District Cooperative Central Bank||10|
|Warangal District Cooperative Central Bank||04|
Important details of TSCAB Assistant Manager Notification 2022
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.02.2022.
Note:- Check TSCAB AM 2022 Notification for age relaxation details.
- Graduation in any discipline (60% Marks)/ Commerce graduate (55% Marks).
- Proficiency in Telugu language.
- English Knowledge is required.
- Candidates should be a local resident.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- For SC/ ST/ PC – Rs.250 (Intimation Charges).
- General/ BC – Rs.900 (Application + Intimation Charges).
- Fee should be paid via online mode.
- Fee can be paid from 19.02.2022 to 06.03.2022.
Before apply for the Assistant Manager Recruitment, candidates should be aware of eligibility criteria, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. TSCAB will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date.
Steps to apply online for Telangana Co-operative Bank AM 2022 Vacancies
- Logon to TSCAB official website and then locate Notification page.
- In Notification Page, find advertisements for Assistant Manager Post.
- Click Assistant Manager advertisement of concerned DCCB and read the advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Fill up the online application completely and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB)|
|Job Location||Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karim Nagar, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda & Warangal|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- For more details regarding TSCAB Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited official site. The information given above is based on the Telangana Co-operative Apex Bank official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check our site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.