Union Bank of India Exam Results 2018 – Specialist Officers (Credit) Exam – Check Results @ UBI Careers
Latest Union Bank of India Exam Results 2018 – Union Bank of India (UBI) announced results for the Examination conducted to recruit Credit Officer under Specialist Officer Category. The exam was held on 25.11.2017. Candidates who were appeared for the examination can check their results now. UBI published selected candidates list at their website. Selected candidates can find their names and roll numbers in the list. Candidates who are succeeded in the examination get ready for the next level of recruitment.
Union Bank of India informed that they will communicate selected candidates separately regarding interview dates. In the month of October, Union Bank of India published notification for the recruitment of Credit Officers and announced 200 vacancies. For the recruitment, the bank conducted Examination on November 25, 2017. Now the bank published results for the examination. Candidates are requested to download their results from the UBI website. Get more job alerts from Recruitment Reader.
How to download UBI Specialist Officers (Credit) Exam Results
- Logon to Union Bank of India website and then locate Careers page.
- Find Career page link at the bottom of the home page.
- In Careers, select recruitment and find the notification for Specialist Officer (Credit) Exam Results.
- Click the result link and find the selected candidates list.
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Position||Specialist Officers (Credit)|
|Result Link||Click here>>|
For more details regarding Union bank of India Exam Results 2018 logon to www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).