UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 – Civil Services Mains Examination – 986 Vacancies – Apply Online @ UPSC Online website – Last date: 16.08.2019
Latest UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published notification for Civil Services mains examination 2019. UPSC announced 986 vacancies, 896 vacancies are announced for Civil Services and 90 vacancies for Indian Forest Service. The Last date for the submission of the online application for preliminary exam is 16.08.2019. UPSC conducted preliminary examination for both Civil Services and Indian Forest Service on 02.06.2019. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary examination should apply online from 01.08.2019.
Check this site regularly to get latest notifications of UPSC examinations. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, candidates are requested to submit the online application on or before the last date. Before apply for the preliminary examination, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, physical standards and application process form the advertisement.
Important details of UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Notification 2019
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age should be below 32 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.08.2019.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Degree in relevant discipline from a reputed institution.
- Look into UPSC advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹200/- towards examination fee.
- Female/ST/SC/PH candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
- Fee can be paid through online otherwise offline.
- Pay offline at any branch of SBI with system generated pay-in-slip.
UPSC announced Civil Services Examination to fill these vacancies in following departments, Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Indian Postal Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian Railway Traffic Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Railway Personnel Service, Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Indian Defence Estates Service, Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Indian Trade Service, Indian Corporate Law Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Union Territories Police & Civil Service.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination 2019
- Logon to UPSC website and then locate civil services (main) examination 2019.
- Read the notifications and instructions carefully.
- Then find the online application form for the civil services main exam.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Civil Services Mains Examination|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Detailed Application Form||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming UPSC exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 logon to www.upsc.gov.in. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).