UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 – Civil Services (CSP) & Indian Forest Service (IFS) Preliminary Examination – 986 Vacancies – Apply Online @ UPSC Online website – Last date: 18.03.2019
Latest UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published notification for Civil Services and Indian Forest service preliminary examination. UPSC announced 986 vacancies, 896 vacancies are announced for Civil Services and 90 vacancies for Indian Forest Service. UPSC will conduct preliminary examination for both Civil Services and Indian Forest Service on 02.06.2019. The Last date for the submission of the online application for preliminary exam is 18.03.2019.
UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, candidates are requested to submit the online application on or before the last date. Before apply for the preliminary examination, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, physical standards and application process form the advertisement. Check this site regularly to get latest notifications of UPSC examinations.
Important details of UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age should be below 32 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.08.2019.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Degree in relevant discipline from a reputed institution.
- Look into UPSC advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹100/- towards examination fee.
- Female/ST/SC/PH candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
- Fee can be paid through online otherwise offline.
- Pay offline at any branch of SBI with system generated pay-in-slip.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination
- Logon to UPSC website and then locate examination notifications.
- In Examination Notification, find notification for Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination.
- Read the advertisements for both the examination completely and check the eligibility conditions.
- Open UPSC Online website and locate online application for various examinations.
- Then find the online application for the civil services and forest service examination.
- The online application process consists of two parts.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Civil Services (CSP) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Preliminary Examination|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Admit Card Download Link||Download>>|
Find upcoming UPSC exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 logon to www.upsc.gov.in. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement. Apply online for the examination @ upsconline.nic.in.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).
- UPSC announced Civil Services Examination to fill these vacancies in following departments, Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service, Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Indian Postal Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian Railway Traffic Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Railway Personnel Service, Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Indian Defence Estates Service, Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Indian Trade Service, Indian Corporate Law Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Union Territories Police & Civil Service.