UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022 – Engineering Service Main Examination – Download E-Admit Cards @ UPSC official website (upsconline.nic.in)
Download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released admit cards for Engineering Service Main Examination. Candidates who have cleared ESE preliminary examination can download their admit cards now. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from UPSC official website. Candidates can download their call letters by the use of their Registration ID or Roll Number.
Call Letter is like a gate pass for the examination. Without call letter, candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination. Call letters may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to candidates. Read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and act as per the instructions. In addition to call letter, carry necessary photo id proof in original as well as photo copy.
How to download UPSC Engineering Service Main Exam E-Admit Card 2022
- Logon to UPSC official website and then locate Admit cards page.
- In Admit Cards, click E-Admit Cards for above said Examination.
- Then find notification for the above said examinations.
- Click e-Admit Card download link and move to E-Admit Card download page.
- Login with registration details and download your admit card.
- Take a printout of your admit card and carry at the time of examination.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Engineering Service Examination|
|E-Admit Card download Link||<<Download>>|
|UPSC ESE Exam Notification Link||<<Download>>|
- Find upcoming UPSC exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Exam Admit Card 2022 logon to www.upsc.gov.in. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.