UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – NDA & NA-II – 400 Vacancies – Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in – Last date: 29.06.2021
Latest UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from 10+2 unmarried male candidates for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) – II. Through this examination, UPSC is going to fill 400 vacancies, 370 vacancies for National Defence Academy and 30 vacancies for Naval Academy. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC NDA & NA – II Exam Notification may apply online at UPSC Online official website (upsc.gov.in). The Last date to submit the online application is on 29.06.2021. The Online Applications will be withdrawn from 06.07.2021 to 12.07.2021. UPSC will conduct the examination on 05.09.2021.
Before apply for UPSC NDA & NA-II Examination, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam centre, exam syllabus, selection process and application process from the advertisement. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of UPSC Exam Notification
- Candidates should be born between 02.01.2003 to 01.01.2006.
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard.
- Written Examination.
- Services Selection Board Tests.
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using net banking/ visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- Fee can be also paid at SBI Branch by cash.
- Fee cannot be refunded.
- The Last date for the generation of Pay-in-slip is on 28.06.2021.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the UPSC advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for UPSC NDA & NA-II Vacancies
- Logon to UPSC official website and then find advertisement in the home page (What’s new).
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) – II|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming UPSC Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Union Public Service Commission official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).