UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Assistant Director & Research Officer posts – 46 Vacancies – Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in Careers – Last date: 12.08.2021
Latest UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invite application for the positions of Assistant Director (Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute & Weed Science), Research Officer (Implementation) and Sr. Grade of Indian Information Service. UPSC has announced 46 vacancies for these posts in various ministries and Departments. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC advertisement may apply online at UPSC Online website (upsc.gov.in). The Last date to submit the online application is 12.08.2021. The Last date to print completely submitted online application is 13.08.2021.
Before apply for the UPSC recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job requirement, job profile, selection process and application process from the advertisement. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of UPSC Recruitment Notification
|Assistant Director (Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute)||03|
|Assistant Director (Weed Science)||01|
|Indian Information Service||34|
Important details of UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Assistant Director – 35 years.
- Research Officer & Indian Information Service – 30 years.
- Look into UPSC notification for age relaxation details.
- Degree/ Master Degree in relevant field.
- Look into UPSC notification for more educational qualification details.
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in relevant field.
- Application fee is Rs.25.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using net banking/ visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- Fee can be also paid at SBI Branch by cash.
- Fee cannot be refunded.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the UPSC advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for UPSC Latest Vacancies
- Logon to UPSC website (upsc.gov.in) and then find Recruitment -> Advertisement.
- In Advertisement, find advertisement (09/2021) for above said Posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Position||Assistant Director (Central Fertilizer Quality Control and Training Institute & Weed Science), Research Officer & Indian Information Service|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming UPSC Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to UPSC official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).