UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 – AE, Foreman & Asst. Professor – 42 Vacancies – Apply Online @ UPSC ORA Site – Last date: 15.10.2020
Latest UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invite applications for the positions of Assistant Engineer, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant and Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor. UPSC has announced 42 vacancies for these posts in the various ministries and departments. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC advertisement may apply online at UPSC Online website. The Last date to submit the online application form is 15.10.2020.
Check latest and upcoming UPSC examination notifications to apply for active and forthcoming exams. Before apply for the current vacancies, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. UPSC will disable the online registration link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details as per UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Assistant Engineer, Foreman & Sr. Scientific Assistant – Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Assistant Professor – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- MBBS/ Degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant disciplines.
- Look into UPSC Recruitment notification for more details of qualification.
- Candidates should pay an amount of ₹25/- towards application fee.
- Fee exemptions for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline modes.
- Pay offline at any branch of SBI.
Common Application Procedure:-
Candidates should check the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for UPSC Latest Central Government Jobs
- Logon to UPSC Website and then locate Recruitment Advertisements.
- In Recruitment Advertisements, find advertisement No. 11 – 2020.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Logon to upsconline.nic.in and then select Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Complete online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Positions||Assistant Engineer, Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant & Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>
Find upcoming UPSC recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to www.upsc.gov.in. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).