UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Asst. Director, Assistant Professor & other posts – 50 Vacancies – Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in – Last date: 02.06.2022
Latest UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notice (ADVERTISEMENT NO.09/2022) for the posts of Drug Inspector, Assistant Director, Master, Assistant Registrar General, Scientist ‘B’, Junior Scientific Officer, Senior Lecturer and Assistant Professor. UPSC has announced 50 vacancies for these posts in certain ministries and departments. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC notification may apply online at UPSC online website (upsconline.nic.in).
The last date to submit the online application is 02.06.2022. The last date to print completely submitted online application is 03.06.2022. The selected persons will be posted anywhere in India. Selected persons will be recruited on probation period as per rule. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. Expired applications, incomplete applications and applications received from ineligible persons will be rejected. See the official announcement to find out about reservation vacancies.
Vacancy details of UPSC recruitment 2022 notification
|Assistant Registrar General||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer||04|
Important details of UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Durg Inspector, Asst. Director – Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Master – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Scientist & Assistant Professor – Upper age limit is 35 years.
- JSO – Upper age limit is 30/ 33 years.
- Senior Lecturer, Assistant Registrar General – Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Look into UPSC notification for detailed age limit details.
- Candidates should possess a degree/ master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Look into UPSC notification for more educational qualification details.
- Application fee is Rs.25.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid either via online mode or SBI branch by cash.
- Fee cannot be refunded.
Online application procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the UPSC advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Log on to UPSC official website (upsc.gov.in) and then find Recruitment – Advertisement.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates apply for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Copies of the required certificates should be attached and uploaded as mentioned in the notice.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Positions||Drug Inspector, Assistant Director, Master, Assistant Registrar General, Scientist ‘B’, Junior Scientific Officer, Senior Lecturer and Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last date to print application||03.06.2022|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming UPSC Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to UPSC official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.