UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Investigator & Various Posts – 15 Vacancies – Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in – Last date: 11.11.2022
Latest UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued job notice (20/2022) for the posts of Extension Officer, Junior Scientific Officer (Biology), Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) and Investigator Grade-I. UPSC has announced 15 vacancies for these posts in various ministries and departments. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC notification may apply online at UPSC online website (upsconline.nic.in). The last date to submit the online application is on 11.11.2022. The last date to print completely submitted online application is on 10.11.2022.
The selected persons will be posted anywhere in India. Selected persons will be placed on probation period as per rule. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. Expired applications, incomplete applications and applications received from ineligible persons will be rejected. See the official announcement to find out about reservation vacancies. Candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of UPSC Recruitment 2022 notification
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||01|
Important details of UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Extension Officer – Upper age limit is 38 years.
- Other Posts – Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should possess a degree/ master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Application fee is Rs.25.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid either via online mode or SBI branch by cash.
- Fee cannot be refunded.
Online application procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the UPSC advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
Steps to apply for UPSC Vacancies 2022
- Log on to UPSC official website (upsc.gov.in) and then find Recruitment – Advertisement.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates apply for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Copies of the required certificates should be attached and uploaded as mentioned in the notice.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Positions||Extension Officer, Junior Scientific Officer (Biology), Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) and Investigator Grade-I|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming UPSC Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to UPSC official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors government sectors.