Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 – Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 187 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 21.06.2023
Latest Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 – Uttarakhand Gramin Bank has announced vacancies for Phase-12 Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Group ‘A’ Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for the year 2023. Uttarakhand Gramin Bank has announced 187 vacancies for the posts. Candidates who are eligible as per RRB 2023 Notification may apply online at IBPS official website (ibps.in). The Online registration has been started from 01.06.2023. The Last date for online application and fee payment is 21.06.2023.
Before apply for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank recruitment 2023, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam dates, exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Preliminary exam will be conducted in August 2023. IBPS will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||127|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||01
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||11|
Important details of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- For Scale-III Officer – 21 to 40 years.
- Scale-II Officer – 21 to 32 years.
- Scale-I Officer – 18 to 30 years.
- Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Date for age consideration is on 01.06.2023.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor degree in any discipline and proficiency in local language.
- Officer Scale-I & III – Bachelor degree in any discipline and preference will be given to relevant discipline.
- Officer Scale-II – Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
- Officer Scale-I:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Officer Scale-II & III:- Main Exam & Interview.
- Office Assistant:- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates – ₹175.
- For other candidates – ₹850.
- Fee can be paid through online modes.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
Steps to apply online for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Vacancies 2023
- Logon to IBPS official website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase XII.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Uttarakhand Gramin Bank|
|Position||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification 2023 logon to uttarakhandgraminbank.com. The information given above is based on the IBPS RRB 2023 official Notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.