Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – Dak Sevak, BPM & ABPM – 581 Vacancies – Apply Online @ appost.in – GDS Online Website – Last date: 22.09.2021
Latest Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – Uttarakhand Postal invite application for the engagement of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks. UP Postal has announced 581 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per Uttarakhand Postal advertisement may apply online at GDS website (appost.in). The Last date to submit the online application is 22.09.2021
Before apply for Uttarakhand Postal recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. AP Postal will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date
Vacancy details of Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment Notification
Important details of Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment Notification
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 23.08.2021.
- Look into Uttarakhand Postal notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th passed from recognised board/ Institute.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge
- Merit List
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Uttarakhand Postal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Uttarakhand Postal BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Logon to India Post official website and find Opportunity –> notification.
- In Notification, find advertisement for above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|Position||BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming AP Postal Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to AP Postal official site. The information given above is based on the AP Postal official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).