WB Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – BPM, ABPM & DAK Sevak – 2357 Vacancies – Apply Online @ appost.in – Last date: 19.08.2021
Latest WB Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – West Bengal (WB) Postal invite applications for the recruitment of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. West Bengal has announced 2357 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per West Bengal gds notification may apply online at GDS Online website. The Last date to submit the online application is 19.08.2021.
Before apply for West Bengal gds recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. WB Postal will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of WB Postal Recruitment Notification
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 20.07.2021.
- Look into West Bengal notification for age relaxation details.
- 10thpassed from recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge.
- Merit List.
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the WB Postal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for WB Postal BPM, ABPM & DAK Sevak Vacancy
- Logon to gds online website and find Opportunity –> notification.
- In Notification, find advertisement for above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for GDS Recruitment.
- Complete the online application form and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for reference.
|Position||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming WB Postal recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding WB Postal Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to www.westbengalpost.gov.in. The information given above is based on West Bengal Postal Department official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).