AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Notification – Faculty & Non-Faculty Posts – 142 Vacancies – Apply Online @ aiimsbhopal.edu.in – Last date: 30 days
Latest AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal has released recruitment notification for Faculty Posts (Group ‘A’) and Non-Faculty Posts (Group ‘A’) on direct recruitment basis. AIIMS Bhopal invites applications for the positions of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar, Deputy Medical Superintendent, Blood Transfusion Officer, Medical Physicist, Accounts Officer and Tutor/ Clinical Instructor. AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment has announced 142 vacancies for these Posts. 100 Vacancies are announced for Faculty Posts and 42 Vacancies are announced for Non-Faculty Posts.
Candidates who have eligibility as per AIIMS Bhopal Advertisement may apply for the Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ aiimsbhopal.edu.in. The Last date to submit the online application is 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News. Before apply for the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment, Candidates should check whether they are eligible to apply for the posts. So, read the advertisement completely and check the eligibility conditions. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details as per AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||05|
|Blood Transfusion Officer||01|
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||33|
Note:- Check detailed vacancies in AIIMS Bhopal Official Notification.
Important details of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification
- Professor/ Additional Professor – 58 years.
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor – 50 years.
- Registrar & Medical Physicist – 35 years.
- DME & BTO – 21 to 40 years.
- Accounts Officer – 21 to 35 years.
- Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing) – 35 years.
- Faculty Posts – Medical Qualification & PG Qualification.
- Non-Faculty Posts – Graduate/ Post Graduate in relevant discipline.
- 3 – 14 years of experience in relevant field.
Note – Check AIIMS Bhopal notification for more details of qualification.
- Faculty Posts
- General/ OBC Category – Rs.2000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD category – Rs.500/-
- Non-Faculty Posts
- UR/ OBC category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD category – Rs.250/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the AIIMS Bhopal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. Submit the online application on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhopal Faculty & Non-Faculty Recruitment
- Logon to AIIMS Bhopal official website and then locate Vacancy Page.
- Find the advertisement and online application for above posts.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Complete the online application and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Position||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar, Deputy Medical Superintendent, Blood Transfusion Officer, Medical Physicist, Accounts Officer & Tutor/ Clinical Instructor|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last Date||30 days from the date of publication in Employment News|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to AIIMS Bhopal official site. The information given above is based on the AIIMS Bhopal Faculty & Non-Faculty official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.