APWD Draughtsman Gr.III Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – 15 Vacancies – Download Exam Scheme/ Syllabus PDF @ andaman.gov.in
Latest APWD Draughtsman Gr.III Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Andaman Public Works Department (APWD) has released exam scheme/ pattern and syllabus for the recruitment of Draughtsman Gr.III. Andaman PWD has released notification for the recruitment of Draughtsman Gr.III (Civil and E&M) and announced 15 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for the Draughtsman Gr.III recruitment may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the Andaman Official website (andaman.gov.in). Candidates can also download the exam pattern/ scheme and syllabus from the link given below.
Andaman PWD will announce exam date for this Draughtsman Gr.III recruitment soon. Draughtsman Gr.III selection process involves Written Examination and Document/ Certificate Verification. Written Examination comprises questions from the subjects of Concerned Technical subject for the respective post, General Intelligence & reasoning and General awareness. Exam will be conducted for 100 questions, 100 marks and a time duration of 2 hours.
Details of Andaman PWD Draughtsman Gr.III Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Questions will be asked in English.
- Concerned Technical subject for the respective post – 80 Questions – 80 Marks.
- General Intelligence & reasoning – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- General Awareness – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- Total Time Duration – 2 Hours.
|Concerned Technical subject for the respective post||80/ 80
|General Intelligence & reasoning||10/ 10
|General Awareness||10/ 10
Note – Check detailed exam scheme in the Andaman PWD Draughtsman Gr.III Notification 2022.
Written Exam Syllabus:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – Verbal and Non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and difference, space visualization, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non- verbal series etc.
- General Awareness – General awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person and elementary knowledge of computers. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic, Science, General Politic and Scientific research etc.
- Draughtsman Grade-III (E&M) – Electrical & Mechanical Trade Theory, Workshop Calculation, Mathematics & Science. Nomenclature, Terms & definitions-polygons and circles. Lines and their meaning, Definition of ellipse, parabola, and hyperbola, Solution ofproblems on interpenetration of prism, cones, and pyramids, Principle of Isometric projection, Types of perspective projection fundamental concept & definition, Terminology, Units of dimensioning, . Types of fastening materials, Electrical and Electronic symbols of different components used in circuits diagrams, Concept of Electrical and Electronic panels, Brief description of milling, shaping, slotting and planning machines, Introduction to Auto CAD, Auto CAD main Menu, screen menu, command line, model
space Drawing layouts, Tool bars, File creation, etc.
- Draughtsman Grade-III (Civil)
- Preparation of Drawing – Constructing Plain Scale, Comparative Scale etc, Orthographic projections of different objects with proper lines, lettering & dimensioning, component parts of a single storied residential building, drawing different type of shallow and deep foundation etc, drawing of different types of shoring, arches and lintels with chajja, Create objects on CAD work spaces using Toolbars, Commands, Menus, formatting layer and style. Draw a sanction plan of single storied, double storied, public building detailing with roof and Columns by frame structures using CAD.
- Surveying – Perform site survey using Chain/Tape, Prismatic Compass, PlaneTable, make topography map by contours with Levelling Instrument, Theodolite, prepare a map using Total Station, location of station point using GPS and obtain a set of co-ordinates.
- Estimating and Costing – Prepare detailed estimate and cost analysis of different types of buildings and other structures using application software. Prepare rate analysis of different items of work and approximate cost estimate for building project.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in the Andaman PWD Draughtsman Gr.III Notification 2022.
Steps to download Andaman PWD Draughtsman Gr.III Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF
- Logon to Andaman official website and then find Notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Andaman Public Works Department (APWD)|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Notification PDF||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Andaman PWD Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Andaman PWD Draughtsman Gr.III Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to Andaman official site. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.