Canara Bank Exam Result 2019 – Probationary Officer (PO) – PGDBF Course – Download Results & Cut-off Marks @ canarabank.com – Exam Date: 23.12.2018
Download Canara Bank Exam Result 2019 – Canara Bank announced exam results for Probationary Officer through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course. The Bank also announced cut-off marks for all categories of candidates. Candidates who have appeared for the exam held on 23.12.2018 can check their results on Canara Bank website. The Bank released a list of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates are requested to check their Roll Numbers/ Registered Numbers in the shortlisted candidates list.
Canara Bank announced schedule for Group Discussion and Interview. The schedule starts from February 04, 2019 and end on February 10, 2019. The Bank will organize interviews at following cities, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Ranchi, Trivandrum and Vijayawada. Detailed interview details will be informed to shortlisted candidates through Call Letters. The Call Letters will be made available at the bank website shortly.
Find upcoming Canara Bank Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
How to download Canara Bank Exam Result 2019 – PO (PGDBF Course)
- Logon to Canara Bank website and then locate Careers>> Recruitment.
- In Recruitment page, find notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course.
- Click the notification to find the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates and cut-off marks link.
- Click the shortlisted candidates list and check your roll number/register number.
- Shortlisted candidates check the interview schedule and get ready for the next recruitment stages.
|Position||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)|
|Result Link||Click Here>>|
|PGDBF Course Notification||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding Canara Bank Exam Result 2019 logon to canarabank.com.