Eastern Coalfields ECL Result 2022 – Mining Sirdar (T&S Gr.C) – 313 Vacancies – Check results @ easterncoal.gov.in
Latest ECL Result 2022 – Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) has released roll number wise result for CBT of Mining Sirdar in T&S Grade ‘C’ on 26.05.2022. Previously, ECL has released notification for the position of Mining Sirdar and announced 313 vacancies for the post. ECL invited application from the eligible candidates and received so many applications for the recruitment. Eastern Coalfields conducted Computer Based Test (CBT) for Mining Sirdar on 17.04.2022. Now, RailTel has released selected candidates list and marks scored by the candidates.
Candidates are requested to check the scores on Eastern Coal official website. Totally 7242 candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the CBT. In Result Notification, candidates can check their Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Father’s Name and Total Marks. The Marks announced is out of 50. The Provisional selection list of Mining Sirdar released by ECL is purely based on the marks scored by the candidates and as per guidelines of the company. Soon, ECL will release final merit list in company’s website with other instructions and further guidelines.
Steps to download ECL Mining Sirdar CBT Result 2022
- Logon to ECL website and then locate Recruitment.
- In Recruitment, find Recruitment Notices and click it.
- In Recruitment Notices, find result notification for Mining Sirdar.
- Click the notification to find results & Marks of Mining Sirdar CBT.
- Download the result page and check shortlisted candidates name.
|Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL)
- Find upcoming ECL Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ECL Mining Sirdar Result logon to Eastern Coal official website. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.