ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Social Security Officer – 93 Vacancies – Exam Date: 11.06.2022 – Download Phase-1 prelims Call Letter @ esic.nic.in
Download ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Employees’ state Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released call letters for preliminary examination of Social Security Officer (SSO). Previously, ESIC released notification for the recruitment of SSO Post and announced 93 vacancies for the post. ESIC invited applications from eligible candidates and received so many applications for the recruitment. Now, ESIC has released notice regarding preliminary examination. As per the notice, the SSO Preliminary exam will be conducted on 11.06.2022 (Saturday). Candidates who have applied for the SSO Recruitment can download their call letters. Candidates are requested to download their Call Letters from ESIC official website (esic.nic.in).
Keep check this page for upcoming ESIC Recruitment Notification. Download call letter by the use of registration number or roll number and password or date of birth. Call Letter is like a gate pass for an examination. So, candidates without call letter won’t be allowed to attend the examination. Call letters may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to candidates. Read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and act as per the instructions. Don’t forget to carry call letter and necessary id proof in original and photo copy to the examination hall.
Important details as per ESIC SSO Prelims Admit Card
Preliminary Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- English Language – 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions – 35 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Questions – 35 Marks.
- Maximum Marks – 100 Marks.
- Maximum Questions – 100 questions.
- Time duration is one hour (60 Minutes).
|English Language||30/ 30
|Reasoning Ability||35/ 35
|Quantitative Aptitude||35/ 35|
Note:- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
How to download ESIC SSO Prelims Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
- Logon to ESIC official website and then find notification.
- Find call letter notification for the Examination.
- Click the notification and move to the call letter download page.
- Select preferred language and then login to the page with user credentials.
- Find your call letter and then take a printout of your call letter.
- Finally carry call letter with necessary ID proof to the examination hall.
|Organization||Employees’ state Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Position||Social Security Officer (SSO)|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
|Call Letter/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming ESIC SSO exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ESIC SSO Exam Admit Card logon to esic.nic.in. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.