IBPS RRB IX Exam Notification 2020 – Recruitment for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 9640 Vacancies – Apply Online @ ibps.in
Latest IBPS RRB IX Exam Notification 2020-21 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for Phase-9 Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). IBPS announced 9640 vacancies in various RRB. Candidates who are waiting for the IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment may apply online at IBPS website. The Online registration for IBPS RRB Exam starts from July 01, 2020 (01.07.2020). The Last date for online application and fee payment is 21.07.2020.
- Latest Update:- IBPS has reopened online application for RRBs Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers (Scale-I). Last date for the submission of the online application is 09.11.2020.
Before apply for the IBPS RRB recruitment, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam dates, exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Preliminary exam will be conducted in September/ October 2020. Main Exam will be conducted in October/ November 2020.
Post wise vacancy details as per IBPS RRB IX 2020 Notification
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||4624|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||100|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||08|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||03|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||26|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||26|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||838|
Note:- Here we have given short details of post wise vacancies. Candidates can check bank wise vacancies in the RRB Phase-9 Official Notification.
Important details of IBPS RRB IX Exam Notification 2020-21
- For Scale-III Officer – Age limit is 21 – 40 years.
- Scale-II Officer – Age limit is 21 – 32 years.
- Scale-I Officer – Age limit is 18 – 30 years.
- Office Assistant – Age limit is 18 – 28 years.
- Look into RRB 2020 Notification for age relaxation.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline except Scale-II Specialist Officers.
- For Scale-II Specialist Officers, candidates should have degree in relevant disciplines.
- Look into IBPS RRB 2018 Notification for more details of qualification.
- Officer Scale-I:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Officer Scale-II & III:- Main Exam & Interview.
- Office Assistant:- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates – ₹175.
- For other candidates – ₹850.
- Fee can be paid through online modes like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
Steps to apply online for IBPS RRB 9 Recruitment 2020-21
- Logon to IBPS website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase IX.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Position||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming IBPS RRB Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IBPS RRB 9 Exam Notification 2020 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the IBPS RRB 2020 official Notification.
- For the common IBPS recruitment totally 56 RRBs are participating, the RRBs are Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Bihar Gramin Bank, Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank, Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Gramin Bank of Aryavart, Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, J & K Grameen Bank, Jharkhand Gramin Bank, Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank, KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank, Kaveri Grameena Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank, Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Madhyanchal Gramin Bank.
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank, Manipur Rural Bank, Meghalaya Rural Bank, Mizoram Rural Bank, Nagaland Rural Bank, Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, Odisha Gramya Bank, Pallavan Grama Bank, Pandyan Grama Bank, Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank, Prathama Bank, Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank, Punjab Gramin Bank, Purvanchal Bank, Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank, Saptagiri Grameena Bank, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Sutlej Gramin Bank, Telangana Grameena Bank, Tripura Gramin Bank, UtkalGrameen Bank, Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, Vananchal Gramin Bank and Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).