IBPS RRB VII Exam Notification 2018 – Recruitment for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 10190 Vacancies – Download Result Status/ Call Letter @ ibps.in
Latest IBPS RRB VII Exam Notification 2018 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released notification for Phase VII Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). IBPS announced more than 10,000 vacancies in various RRB. Candidates who are waiting for the IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment may apply online at IBPS website. The Online registration for IBPS RRB Exams starts from June 08, 2018 (08.06.2018). The Last date for online application and fee payment is 02.07.2018.
Candidates are restricted to apply any one position (Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III) in officer cadre. Before apply for the RRB recruitment, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam dates, exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement.
Latest Update:- IBPS released result status for online main examination of Officers (Scale-I), Officers (Scale-II) and Officers (Scale-III). Find link to check the result status from the table shown at the bottom of the page.
Find upcoming IBPS RRB Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Post wise vacancy details as per IBPS RRB VII 2018 Notification
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||5249|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||72|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||38|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||17|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||32|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||21|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||81|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||1208|
Important details of IBPS RRB VII Exam Notification 2018
- For Scale-III Officer – Age limit is 21 – 40 years.
- Scale-II Officer – Age limit is 21 – 32 years.
- Scale-III Officer – Age limit is 18 – 30 years.
- Office Assistant – Age limit is 18 – 28 years.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline except Scale-II Specialist Officers.
- For Scale-II Specialist Officers, candidates should have degree in relevant disciplines.
- Look into IBPS RRB 2018 Notification for more details of qualification.
- Officer Scale-I:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Officer Scale-II & III:- Main Exam & Interview.
- Office Assistant:- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates – ₹ 100.
- For other candidates – ₹ 600.
- Fee can be paid through online modes like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates regarding IBPS RRB VII Recruitment 2018
|Starting date of Online Application||08.06.2018|
|Closing date of Online Application||02.07.2018|
|Date for Officer Scale-I pre-exam training||30.07.2018 – 04.08.2018|
|Date for Office Assistant pre-exam training||06.08.2018 – 11.08.2018|
|Preliminary Exam dates for Officer Scale-I||11.08.2018, 12.08.2018 & 18.08.2018|
|Preliminary Exam dates for Office Assistant||19.08.2018, 25.08.2018 & 01.09.2018|
|Main Exam dates for Officers (Scale-I, II & III)||30.09.2018|
|Main Exam dates for Office Assistants||07.10.2018|
Steps to apply online for IBPS RRB VII Recruitment 2018
- Logon to IBPS website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase VII.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Position||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Result Status Link||Download>>|
For the common IBPS recruitment totally 56 RRBs are participating, the RRBs are Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Bihar Gramin Bank, Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank, Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank, Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Gramin Bank of Aryavart, Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, J & K Grameen Bank, Jharkhand Gramin Bank, Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank, KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank, Kaveri Grameena Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank, Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Madhyanchal Gramin Bank.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank, Manipur Rural Bank, Meghalaya Rural Bank, Mizoram Rural Bank, Nagaland Rural Bank, Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, Odisha Gramya Bank, Pallavan Grama Bank, Pandyan Grama Bank, Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank, Prathama Bank, Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank, Punjab Gramin Bank, Purvanchal Bank, Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank, Saptagiri Grameena Bank, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Sarva UP Gramin Bank, Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Sutlej Gramin Bank, Telangana Grameena Bank, Tripura Gramin Bank, UtkalGrameen Bank, Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, Vananchal Gramin Bank and Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank.
For more details regarding IBPS RRB VII Exam Notification 2018 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the IBPS RRB 2018 official Notification.