IBPS RRB X Exam Notification 2021 – Recruitment for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 10,711 Vacancies – Apply Online @ ibps.in – Last date: 28.06.2021
Latest IBPS RRB X Exam Notification 2021 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for Phase-10 Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). IBPS has announced 10,711 vacancies in various RRB. Candidates who are waiting for the IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment may apply online at IBPS official website (ibps.in). The Online registration for IBPS RRB Exam starts from 08.06.2021. The Last date for online application and fee payment is 28.06.2021.
Before apply for IBPS RRB recruitment 2021, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam dates, exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Preliminary exam will be conducted in August 2021. Main Exam will be conducted in September 2021. IBPS RRB will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the online form on or before the last date.
Post wise vacancy details as per IBPS RRB X 2021 Notification
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||5289|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||25|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||43|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||09|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||27|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||32|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||59|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||902|
Note – Here we have given short details of post wise vacancies. Candidates can check bank wise vacancies in the RRB Phase-10 Official Notification.
Important details of IBPS RRB X Exam Notification 2021
- For Scale-III Officer – Age limit is 21 – 40 years.
- Scale-II Officer – Age limit is 21 – 32 years.
- Scale-I Officer – Age limit is 18 – 30 years.
- Office Assistant – Age limit is 18 – 28 years.
- Look into IBPS RRB 2021 Notification for age relaxation.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline except Scale-II Specialist Officers.
- For Scale-II Specialist Officers, candidates should have degree in relevant disciplines.
- Look into IBPS RRB 2021 Notification for more details of qualification.
- Officer Scale-I:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Officer Scale-II & III:- Main Exam & Interview.
- Office Assistant:- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates – ₹175.
- For other candidates – ₹850.
- Fee can be paid through online modes.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
Steps to apply online for IBPS RRB X Recruitment 2021
- Logon to IBPS official website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase X.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Position||Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming IBPS RRB Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IBPS RRB 9 Exam Notification 2021 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the IBPS RRB 2020 official Notification.
- These vacancies are announced in the following banks, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, Aryavart Bank, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Baroda U P Bank, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank, Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank, Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank, Ellaquai Dehati Bank, Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, J & K Grameen Bank, Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank, Karnataka Gramin Bank, Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank, Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, Madhyanchal Gramin Bank, Maharashtra Gramin Bank, Manipur Rural Bank, Meghalaya Rural Bank, Mizoram Rural Bank, Nagaland Rural Bank, Odisha Gramya Bank, Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Prathama UP Gramin Bank, Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank, Punjab Gramin Bank, Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank, Saptagiri Grameena Bank, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Tamil Nadu Grama Bank, Telangana Grameena Bank, Tripura Gramin Bank, Utkal Grameen Bank, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank.