Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2018 – Airmen (Outstanding Sportsmen) – Download Application Form
Latest Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2018 – Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from Indian/ Nepalese unmarried male sportsmen to join as Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trade). Candidates who want to join Indian Air Force as Outstanding Sportsmen may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The selection for the recruitment of Airmen Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades) will be held at Delhi and NCR for the following disciplines, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Diving, Golf, Gymnastics, Hockey, Kabaddi, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Swimming, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weight Lifting, Wrestling and Wushu.
The Last date to submit the application at Air Force Sports Control Board is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. Check latest and upcoming employment newspaper for the availability of this notification to determine the last date of application. Before apply for the recruitment, candidates should check their eligibility level whether satisfies the conditions given in the Air Force Notification. Also be aware of Medical Standards, Job Requirement, Selection Process and Application Process from the advertisement.
Find upcoming Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification @ Recruitment Reader.
Important details of Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2018
- Born between 13.01.1998 to 02.01.2002 (Both days inclusive).
- 10+2/ equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Look into Air Force Notification for more details of qualification.
- Represented country in Junior/ Senior International Meets.
- Look into Air Force notification for more details of sports qualification.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Sports Skill Trials
- Medical Examination
Download application format from Indian Air Force website and then send the application to Secretary, Air Force Sports Control Board, C/O Air Force Station, New Delhi Race Course, New Delhi – 110003 through Ordinary Post within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen (Outstanding Sportsmen) Recruitment
- Logon to Indian Air Force Recruitment and then find the notification.
- Otherwise find notification at latest employment newspaper.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Position||Airmen in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trade)|
|Application Mode||Offline (Ordinary Post)|
|Last Date||21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News|
For more details regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to indianairforce.nic.in. The information given above is based on Indian Air Force (IAF) official advertisement.