ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification – Medical Officers – 297 Vacancies – Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in – Last date: 16.03.2023
Latest ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification – Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force has released notification for the recruitment of Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) and Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) through Medical Officer Selection Board (MOSB). ITBP has announced 297 vacancies for this recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces like BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles.Candidates who are eligible as per ITBP notification may apply online at Indo Tibetan Border Police official website (itbpolice.nic.in). The Last date to submit the online application is on 16.03.2023.
Candidates can submit their online application from 15.02.2023. Before apply for the ITBP recruitment 2022, applicants should check the essential qualification. So read the advertisement carefully and check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job requirement, physical standard, medical standard, selection process and application process from the advertisement. ITBP will disable the online application link after the last date of application. So, candidates are requested to submit their online form on or before the last date.
Important details of ITBP Recruitment Notification
- Super Specialist Medical Officers – Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Specialist Medical Officers – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Medical Officers – Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is on 16.03.2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Enrolled in any State Medical Register.
- Rotating Internship.
- PG Degree or Diploma in related Specialty, etc.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Examination Test (MET).
- Application fee is Rs.400.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for ITBP Vacancies 2023
- Logon to ITBP official website (itbpolice.nic.in) and find recruitment.
- In recruitment, find advertisement for above said post.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Fill up the online form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future reference.
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Position||Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) & Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming ITBP Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ITBP Recruitment Notification 2023 logon to Indo Tibetan Border Police official site. The information given above is based on the ITBP official advertisement.
- Here we have given brief summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Regularly check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.