Kerala Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – BPM, ABPM & DAK Sevak (Cycle-III) – 1421 Vacancies – Apply Online @ keralapost.gov.in – Last date: 21.04.2021 (Date Extended)
Latest Kerala Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – Kerala Postal circle invite applications for the recruitment of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. Kerala Post has announced 1421 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per Post Office GDS advertisement may apply online at GDS Online website. The Last date to submit the online application is 21.04.2021 (Date Extended).
Before apply for Kerala Post Office GDS recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of Kerala Postal Recruitment Notification
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 08.03.2021.
- Look into Kerala Post notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th passed from recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge.
- Merit List.
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Kerala Postal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Kerala Postal BPM, ABPM & DAK Sevak (Cycle-III) Vacancies
- Logon to appost.in/gdsonline website.
- Find advertisement for BPM, ABPM & DAK Sevak posts for Kerala Postal Circle.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for GDS Recruitment.
- Complete the online application form and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Position||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Last Date||21.04.2021 (Date Extended)
|Advertisement Link||>>Direct Download<<|
|Online Application Link||>>Click Here<<|
Find upcoming Kerala Postal Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Kerala Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Kerala Postal official site. The information given above is based on the Kerala Postal official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).