MCTE Mhow Recruitment Notification 2021 – Stenographer, Lab Attendant & Other Posts – 37 Vacancies – Application Format – Last date: Within 45 days
Latest MCTE Mhow Recruitment Notification 2021 – Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE) Mhow (MP) invites applications for the positions of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant (MTS), Draughtsman (Computer Operator), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Cook, Safaiwala (MTS) and Fatigueman. MCTE Madhya Pradesh has announced 37 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per MCTE Mhow Job Advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format can be downloaded from the employment newspaper. The application should be submitted within 45 days from date of issue of this advertisement. 52 days for candidates residing in far flung areas.
Before apply for the MCTE Mhow Job Vacancy, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process. Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of MCTE Mhow Recruitment Notification
|Lower Division Clerk||14|
|Lab Attendant (MTS)||02|
|Draughtsman (Computer Operator)||01|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01|
Important details of MCTE Mhow Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Civilian Motor Driver – 18 to 27 years.
- Look into MCTE Mhow notification for age relaxation details.
- 12th passed/ Diploma/ Matriculation or equivalent.
- Look into MCTE Mhow notification for more educational qualification details.
- Written Test.
- Descriptive Paper (Optional)
- Skill Test.
- Application fee is Rs.50.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD)/ Indian Postal Order (IPO).
- Fee cannot be refunded.
Download the application format from Employment newspaper. Completely filled application with required documents should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Scrutiny Cell, Cipher Wg, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453 441 by Regd post/ Speed post.
How to apply for MCTE Mhow Latest Vacancies
- Check latest employment newspaper.
- Find advertisement for MCTE Mhow Post in recent employment newspaper.
- Read the advertisement completely and then prepare the application form as given in the advertisement.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE) Mhow|
|Position||Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant (MTS), Draughtsman (Computer Operator), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Cook, Safaiwala (MTS) & Fatigueman|
|Fee Payment Mode||Offline (DD/ IPO)|
|Application Mode||Offline (Regd post/ Speed post)|
|Last Date||Within 45 days from date of issue of this advertisement|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming MCTE Mhow Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding MCTE Mhow Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE) Mhow official site. The information given above is based on the MCTE Mhow official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).