MHC Examiner Recruitment 2022 – JRCHCM Notification – 118 Vacancies – Apply Online @ mhc.tn.gov.in – Last date: 22.08.2022
Latest MHC Examiner Recruitment 2022 Notification – Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras has released recruitment notification for the position of Examiner on 24.07.2022. JRCHCM has announced 118 vacancies for the Examiner post in Subordinate Judicial Service in the districts shown in the vacancy table. Candidates who have eligibility as per MHC Examiner Advertisement may apply for the vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ MHC website (mhc.tn.gov.in).
The Last date to submit the online application is on 22.08.2022. Before apply for the Madras High Court Examiner Vacancies, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of JRCHCM Examiner Recruitment Notification
|Nagapattinam (including Mayiladuthurai district)||01|
|Tirunelveli (including Tenkasi district)||14|
|Villupuram (including Kallakurichi district)||09|
|Kancheepuram (including Chengalpattu district)||06|
|Vellore (including Ranipet & Tirupattur districts)||03|
#check detailed vacancies in MHC Examiner Notification 2022.
Important details of JRCHCM Examiner Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 32 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.07.2022.
- Candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- SSLC or its equivalent.
- Written Examination.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.60/- towards registration fee.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.550/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons/ Destitute Widows.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
General Condition to apply for MHC Examiner Vacancies 2022
- Logon to MHC official website.
- Find the notification for the Examiner post.
- Click the notification to find district wise advertisement and online application.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Complete the online application form and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming MHC Examiner Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding MHC Examiner Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Madras High Court official site. The information given above is based on the MHC Examiner official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.