NLCIL Apprentices Merit List 2022 – Fresher Apprenticeship – Check merit list @ nlcindia.in
Latest NLCIL Apprentices Merit List 2022 – NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has released merit list for the Engagement of Fresher Apprentice Trainee under Apprenticeship Act 1961 on 20.08.2022. Previously, NLCIL released notification for the engagement of Fresher Apprentice Trainee and announced vacancies for the Apprenticeship. NLCIL invited applications from the eligible candidates and received so many applications for the engagement of Apprentices. Now, NLCIL has released selected candidates list for Apprenticeship. Candidates are requested to download the merit list from NLCIL website (nlcindia.in).
Candidates who have applied for the engagement of Apprentices can check their results. Selected candidates should report on 01.09.2022 @ 10.00 AM in Learning & Development Centre, Block-20, Neyveli – 607803. In the selected candidates list, candidates can find their register number, name and father name. NLCIL has released trade wise shortlisted candidates list. Totally 85 candidates are selected for apprenticeship. 20 candidates are selected for Electrician Trade, 20 candidates are selected for Fitter Trade, 20 candidates are selected for Welder Trade, 15 candidates are selected for Medical Lab Technician and 10 candidates are selected for Medical Lab Technician.
Steps to check NLCIL Apprentices Merit List 2022
- Logon to NLCIL website (nlcindia.in) and then find Trainees & Apprentices.
- Find notification for Engagement of Fresher Apprentice Trainee.
- Then find merit list of Fresher Apprentice Trainee.
- Download the merit list and check shortlisted candidates name.
|Organization||NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
|Position||Fresher Apprentice Trainee|
|Merit List Release Date||19.08.2022|
|Merit List||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming NLCIL Apprentices Merit List notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding NLCIL Apprentices Merit List logon to nlcindia.in. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.