Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment 2022 Notification – Teacher & various Posts – 79 Vacancies – Walk-in Date: 02.06.2022 – rayatshikshan.edu
Latest Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment 2022 Notification – Rayat Shikshan Sanstha has released notification for the recruitment of Teaching Posts on 28.05.2022. Rayat Shikshan Sanstha invites applications for the positions of Principal, Co-ordinator, Teacher K.G, Primary Teacher (1st to 5th), Upper Primary Teacher (6th to 8th), Secondary Teacher (9th to 10th), Sports Teacher, Art & Music Teacher and Computer Teacher. Rayat Shikshan Sanstha has announced 79 vacancies for these posts in English Medium School (Self Finance Schools). Candidates who have eligibility as per Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Advertisement may attend walk-in interview for these vacancies.
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha has announced walk-in interview for this recruitment. As per the announcement, the walk-in interview will be held on 02.06.2022 (Thursday) at Appasaheb Bhaurao Patil English Medium School Satara. Before attend the interview, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation, interview schedule and interview process from the advertisement. Carry necessary documents and application form to the interview. Attend interview on mentioned date and time. Candidates are requested to reach the interview venue before the reporting time.
Vacancy details as per Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment Notification
|Primary Teacher (1st to 5th)||29|
|Upper Primary Teacher (6th to 8th)||15|
|Secondary Teacher (9th to 10th)||05|
|Art and Music Teacher||03|
Note – check official notification for Roster vacancies
Important details of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment Notification
- B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.EI.Ed/ BA/ MA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Look into Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Notification for more details of qualification.
- Principal – 5 years of experience is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer Knowledge is essential.
- Date – 02.06.2022.
- Time – 09:30 AM
- Venue – Appasaheb Bhaurao Patil English Medium School Satara.
First, Candidates should go through the walk-in interview procedure given in the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be carried at the time of interview from the advertisement. Attend interview with required documents and most important thing is reach the interview venue before the time of registration.
How to apply for Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Vacancies 2022
- Logon to Rayat Shikshan Santha official website and then locate Careers.
- Find the advertisement for the recruitment.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then attend walk-in interview.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Attend walk-in interview as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Rayat Shikshan Sanstha|
|Position||Principal, Co-ordinator, K.G.Teacher, Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher (TGT), Sports Teacher, Art & Music Teacher & Computer Teacher|
|Job Location||Dahiwadi, Shirval, Gandhitekadi, Umbraj & Bhuinj|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Rayat Shikshan Sanstha official site. The information given above is based on the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.