SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 – DEO, LDC & Other Posts – Apply online @ ssc.nic.in – Last date: 07.03.2022
Latest SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released exam notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL). SSC has announced vacancies for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators. Eligible candidates may apply online for CGL at SSC online website. The Last date for online registration is 07.03.2022. The Online Application has been started from 01.02.2022.
SSC announced exam dates for Tier-I examination. As per the announcement, Tier-I exam will be held from May 2022. Before apply for the exam, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the CGL exam notification. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam centres, exam syllabus and application process from the advertisement. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application on or before the last date.
Important details of SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022
- Lower age limits are 18 years.
- Upper age limits are 27 years.
- Age limit varies based on the posts.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Candidates should have finished 12th std or equivalent.
- Look into SSC CGL exam notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper).
- Tier-III Examination i.e., Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 only.
- No fee for Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PwD.
- Payment may be online/ offline mode.
How to apply online for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022
- Logon to SSC website and then locate Notices>> CGL.
- Under CGL, find notification for CGL Exam 2022 dated on 01.02.2022.
- Read the CGL 2021 notification completely and then apply online for the exam.
- Logon to ssconline.nic.in and then apply online for CGL exam 2022.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2022|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SSC Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC CGL Exam official notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).