SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019 – Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 – Apply online @ SSC Online website – Last date: 25.11.2019
Latest SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released exam notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Recruitment for the year 2019 – 2020. SSC announced various vacancies under various posts. Eligible candidates may apply online for CGL Exam 2019 at SSC online website. The Last date for online registration is 25.11.2019. SSC announced exam dates for Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III exams. As per the announcement, Tier-I exam will be held from 02.03.2020 to 11.03.2020. Tier-II exam will be conducted on 22.06.2020 and Tier-III exam will be held on 25.06.2020.
Before apply for the exam, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the CGL exam notification. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam centres, exam syllabus and application process from the advertisement. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application on or before the last date.
Important details of SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019
- Lower age limits are 18 and 20 years.
- Upper age limits are 27, 30 and 32 years.
- Age limit varies based on the posts.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Look into SSC CGL exam notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Tier-I Exam
- Computer Based Tier-II Exam
- Tier-III (Descriptive)
- Tier-IV (Proficiency/ Skill Test)
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹ 100/- (Non-refundable).
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Female/ PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online and offline modes.
- In case of offline payment, generate challan on or before 27.11.2019.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019
- Logon to SSC website and then locate Notices>> CGL.
- Under CGL, find notification for CGL Exam 2019 dated on 22.10.2019.
- Read the CGL 2019 notification completely and then apply online for the exam.
- Logon to ssconline.nic.in and then apply online for CGL exam 2019.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2019|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Last date for online fee payment and challan generation (offline)||27.11.2019|
|Last date for offline fee payment||29.11.2019|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SSC Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC CGL Exam official notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).