SSC CGL Exam Notification 2021-22 – Assistant, Auditor & Other Posts – Apply online @ ssc.nic.in – Last date: 23.01.2022
Latest SSC CGL Exam Notification 2021-22 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released exam notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Recruitment for the year 2021 – 2022. SSC has announced vacancies for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector and various posts. Eligible candidates may apply online for CGLE 2021-22 at SSC online website. The Last date for online registration is 23.01.2022. THe Online Application has been started from 23.12.2021.
SSC announced exam dates for Tier-I examination. As per the announcement, Tier-I exam will be held from April 2022. Before apply for the exam, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the CGL exam notification. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam centres, exam syllabus and application process from the advertisement. SSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application on or before the last date.
Important details of SSC CGL Exam Notification 2021-22
- Lower age limits are 18 and 20 years.
- Upper age limits are 27, 30 and 32 years.
- Age limit varies based on the posts.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Look into SSC CGL exam notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Tier-I Exam
- Computer Based Tier-II Exam
- Tier-III (Descriptive)
- Tier-IV (Proficiency/ Skill Test)
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹100/- (Non-refundable).
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Female/ PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online and offline modes.
How to apply online for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021-22
- Logon to SSC website and then locate Notices>> CGL.
- Under CGL, find notification for CGL Exam 2021 dated on 23.12.2021.
- Read the CGL 2021 notification completely and then apply online for the exam.
- Logon to ssconline.nic.in and then apply online for CGL exam 2021.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2021-22|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming SSC Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SSC CGL Exam Notification 2020 logon to ssc.nic.in. The information given above is based on the SSC CGL Exam official notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).