Syndicate Bank Exam Admit Card 2018 – PGDBF Course Online Examination – Download call Letter @ Syndicate Bank Careers – Last Date: 25.02.2018
Download Syndicate Bank Exam Admit Card 2018 – Syndicate Bank released call letters for online examination of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Course. Candidates who have applied for admission of the course can download their call letter for the online exam. Candidates are requested to download the call letters from Syndicate Bank Website. The Last date to download the call letters is 25.02.2018.
Previously, Syndicate Bank published notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer through PGDBF course and announced 500 vacancies. As per the notification, online exam is one of the selection processes for admission to the course. Now the bank announced online exam for PGDBF Course on 25.02.2018 and uploaded call letters for the exam.
Call Letter is like a gate pass for an examination. Without call letter, candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the examination. Call Letter may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to the candidates.
How to download Syndicate Bank Exam Admit Card 2018 (PGDBF Course)
- Logon to Syndicate Bank website and then locate careers page.
- Find Careers page link at the bottom of the home page.
- In Careers, find call letter download link for PGDBF Programme 2018-2019.
- Click the link to move to the call letter download page.
- Login to the page with the help of user credentials.
- Before login to the page, select preferred language.
- Find your call letter and download to have a hard copy.
|Name of the Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Position||Probationary Officer (PGDBF Course)|
|Last date to download call letter||25.02.2018|
|Call Letter download link||Click here>>|
For more details regarding Syndicate Bank Exam Admit Card 2018 logon to www.syndicatebank.in. Find more job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.