Territorial Army Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 – 13 Vacancies – Download Exam Syllabus PDF
Latest Territorial Army Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 – Territorial Army has released exam syllabus for the recruitment of Officer position. Territorial Army has released notification for the recruitment of Officers and announced 13 vacancies for this recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the Territorial Army Officer Recruitment may download the exam syllabus from the Territorial Army website (jointerritorialarmy.gov.in). Candidates can also download the exam syllabus from the link given below.
Territorial Army has announced exam date for the Officer recruitment. As per the announcement, Written Test will be conducted on 25.09.2022. Candidates can download admit card from the official website. Territorial Army Officer Recruitment Selection process involves Written Examination and Personal Interview. The Written Examination comprises of questions from the subjects of Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge and English. The Examination will be conducted for 4 hours with 200 questions and 200 marks.
Important details of Territorial Army Officer Exam Syllabus
Written Test Syllabus:-
- Paper 1
- Part 1: Reasoning – to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple pattern of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
- Part 2: Elementary Mathematics
- Arithmetic – Number System – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Method – Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory – Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Algebra – Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions, etc.
- Trigonometry – Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Geometry – Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on Properties of angles at a point, Parallel lines, Sides and angles of a triangle, Congruency of triangles, Similar triangles, Concurrence of medians and altitudes, Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, Circle and its properties, including tangents & normal and Loci.
- Mensuration – Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Statistics – Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
- Paper 2
- Part 1: General Knowledge – General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
- Part 2: English – The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in Territorial Army Officer Notification 2022.
Steps to download Territorial Army Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
- Logon to Territorial Army official website and then locate Notification.
- Under Notification, find advertisement for recruitment of Officer.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam syllabus.
- Exam syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Notification Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Territorial Army Officer Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Territorial Army Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 logon to Territorial Army official site. The information given above is based on the Territorial Army Officer official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.