TN Grama Bank Notification 2022 – Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) – 451 Vacancies – Apply Online @ ibps.in – Last date: 27.06.2022
Latest TN Grama Bank Notification 2022 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection-RRB has released notification for Phase-11 Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) for the year 2022. TN Grama Bank has announced 451 vacancies for this posts in Tamilnadu. Candidates who are eligible for the TN Grama Bank 2022 Notification may apply online at IBPS official website (ibps.in). The Online registration for IBPS RRB Examination starts from 07.06.2022. The Last date for online application and fee payment is 27.06.2022.
Before apply for TN Grama Bank recruitment 2022, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam dates, exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Preliminary exam will be conducted in August 2022. Main Exam will be conducted in October 2022. TN Grama Bank will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, candidates are requested to submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of TN Grama Bank Notification 2022
- Age limit is 18 – 28 years.
- Look into TN Grama Bank Notification for age relaxation.
- Candidates should have Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Look into TN Grama Bank notification for more educational Qualification details.
- Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates – ₹175.
- For other candidates – ₹850.
- Fee can be paid through online modes.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
Steps to apply online for TN Grama Bank Recruitment 2022
- Logon to IBPS official website and then locate CRP RRBs.
- In CRP RRBs, find notification for Regional Rural Banks Phase XI.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||TN Grama Bank|
|Position||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|EXam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
|Other Gramin Bank Recruitment||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming TN Grama Bank Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TN Grama Bank Exam Notification 2022 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the TN Grama Bank official Notification.