TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – 889 Vacancies – Download Exam Scheme/ Syllabus PDF @ mrb.tn.gov.in
Latest TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released exam scheme/ pattern and syllabus for the recruitment of Pharmacist. MRB has released notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist and announced 889 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for the TN MRB Pharmacist recruitment may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the MRB Official website (mrb.tn.gov.in). Candidates can also download the exam pattern/ scheme and syllabus from the link given below.
MRB will announce exam date for this Pharmacist recruitment soon. MRB Pharmacist selection process involves Written Examination. Written Examination consists of Tamil Language Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and Computer Based Examination (CBT) or OMR Based Written Examination for Pharmacist. The CBT will consist of questions in the standard of Diploma level in Pharmacy. The CBT will be conducted for 100 questions, 100 marks and time duration of 2 hours. Tamil Language Eligibility Test will be conducted for 50 marks and a time duration of 1 hour.
Important details of TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- OMR Based/ Computer Based Exam
- Tamil language Eligibility Test & Computer Based Examination (CBT)/ OMR Based Written Examination.
- Tamil language Eligibility Test
- SSLC Standard.
- 1 hour Duration.
- Maximum Marks – 50.
- Qualifying Marks
- SC/ SCA/ ST – 40%.
- Others – 40%.
- Computer Based Examination (CBT)/ OMR Based Written Examination for Pharmacist
- Diploma Level.
- 2 hours Duration.
- Maximum Marks – 100.
- Total No. of Questions – 100.
- Qualifying Marks
- SC/ SCA/ ST – 30 Marks.
- Others – 35 Marks.
|Tamil language Eligibility Test||50|
|Computer Based Examination (CBT)/ OMR Based Written Examination for Pharmacist||100|
Note – Check detailed exam scheme in the TN MRB Pharmacist Notification 2022.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Pharmacology & Toxicology.
- Drug Store & Business Management.
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology.
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in the TN MRB official website.
Steps to download TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF
- Logon to TN MRB official website and then Syllabus Page.
- In Syllabus Page, find syllabus for Pharmacist post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Notification PDF||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming TN MRB Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to TN MRB official site. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.