TNFD Internship 2022 Notification – Finance Internship Programme – Apply Online – Last date: 01.07.2022
Latest TNFD Internship 2022 Notification – Government of Tamilnadu has released notification for Finance Department Internship Programme 2022 – 2023. TNFDIP is launched by Tamilnadu Government to support Finance Department. The Internship is a one year program. For this program, applications are invited from young students. TN Government has announced 20 vacancies for the interns in the areas of Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board, Annual Budget, Central and State Finance Commissions, Externally Aided Projects, etc. Candidates who have eligibility as per TNFDIP 2022-23 Advertisement may apply online @ bim.edu.
The Last date to submit the online application is on 01.07.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 24.06.2022. Exam date has been announced for Online Assessment. As per the announcement, the exam will be conducted on 16.07.2022. Before apply for the TN Finance Department Internship Programme 2022 – 2023, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will have stipend of Rs.20,000 per month.
Important details of TNFD Internship Notification 2022
- The Internship Programme is introduced to harness the talent of young students and researchers in the field of Economics, Finance, Law, Commerce, Management, Information Technology, and Statistics. Giving them strong knowledge about the functions of the department and contributing to the same through diligent and scholarly research work.
- Lower age limit is 20 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Post-graduates/students doing doctoral programmes in Economics, Finance, Law, Commerce, Management, Information Technology, and Statistics.
- 75% or a CGPA of 7.5 in their PG degree.
- Must have a working knowledge of Tamil.
Note – Check TNFDIP Notification 2022 for more qualification details.
- Online Assessment (Computer-Based Test)
- Personal Interview
- Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board
- Annual Budget
- Central and State Finance Commissions
- Externally Aided Projects
- Tamil Nadu Transparency in Tender Act and Rules – Procurement Procedures
- Resources, Loans, Audit and Treasury Functions.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. Candidates can submit their online application from 24.06.2022 to 01.07.2022.
Steps to apply for TN Finance Department Internship Programme 2022 – 2023
- Logon to BIM official website (bim.edu).
- Find notification for TNFD Internship Programme 2022-23.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the Internship.
- Fill up the online application form completely and submit it.
- Finally take a printout of application for reference.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Finance Department|
|Programme||Finance Department Internship Programme 2022 – 2023|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming TNFDIP Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TNFD Internship Notification 2022 logon to BIM official site. The information given above is based on the TN Finance Department Internship Programme official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.