TSSPDCL AE Exam Syllabus 2022 – Assistant Engineer – 70 Vacancies – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ tssouthernpower.com
Download TSSPDCL AE Exam Syllabus 2022 – Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited has released exam syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical for the year 2022. Telangana Southern Power has announced 70 vacancies for Assistant Engineer Post. Candidates who have applied for the TS Southern Power AE Recruitment 2022 may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the tssouthernpower.com/ tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
TS Southern Power has announce exam date for Assistant Engineer recruitment. As per the announcement, the exam will be held on 17.07.2022. Keep check this site for upcoming TSSPDCL Recruitment Notifications. TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Selection process involves Written Test. Written Test consists of two parts, Part-A: Questions from Core Technical Subjects and Part-B: Questions from General Awareness and Numerical Ability. Written Test will be conducted for 100 questions and 100 Marks. Total time duration is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
Important details of TSSPDCL AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Written Test Pattern:-
- Core Technical Subject – 80 Questions – 80 Marks.
- General Awareness, Numerical Ability & History related to Telangana Culture & Movement – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Total Questions – 100 MCQ.
- Total Marks – 100.
- Total Time Duration – 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- Test will be conducted in English Language only.
|Core Technical Subject||80|
|General Awareness, Numerical Ability & History related to Telangana Culture & Movement||20|
Note:- The Exam Pattern given above is based on Assistant Engineer 2022 Official Notification.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- Section-A: Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigenvalues, Eigenvectors.
- Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite and improper integrals, Partial Derivatives, Maxima and minima, Multiple integrals, Fourier series, Vector identities, Directional derivatives, etc.
- Differential equations: First order equations (linear and nonlinear), Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Method of variation of
parameters, Cauchy’s equation, Euler’s equation, etc.
- Complex variables: Analytic functions, Cauchy’s integral theorem, Cauchy’s integral formula, Taylor series, Laurent series, Residue theorem, Solution integrals.
- Probability and Statistics: Sampling theorems, Conditional probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Random variables, Discrete and Continuous distributions, Poisson distribution, Normal distribution, Binomial distribution, Correlation analysis, Regression analysis.
- Numerical Methods: Solutions of nonlinear algebraic equations, Single and Multi‐step methods for differential equations.
- Transform Theory: Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform, z‐Transform.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits – Network graph, KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis, Transient response of dc and ac networks, Sinusoidal steady‐state analysis, Resonance, Passive filters, Ideal current and voltage sources, etc.
- Electromagnetic Fields – Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field Intensity, Electric Flux Density, Gauss’s Law, Divergence, Electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions, Effect of dielectric medium, Capacitance of simple configurations, Biot‐Savart’s law, Ampere’s law, etc.
- Signals and Systems – Representation of continuous and discrete‐time signals, Shifting and scaling operations, Linear Time Invariant and Causal systems, Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals, Sampling theorem, Applications of Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and z-Transform.
- Electrical Machines – Single phase transformer: equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, open circuit and short circuit tests, regulation and efficiency; Three phase transformers: connections, parallel operation; Auto‐transformer, Electro mechanical energy conversion principles, DC machines: separately excited, series and
shunt, motoring and generating mode of operation and their characteristics, starting and speed control of dc motors, etc.
- Power Systems – Power generation concepts, ac and dc transmission concepts, Models and performance of transmission lines and cables, Series and shunt
compensation, Electric field distribution and insulators, Distribution systems, Per‐unit quantities, Bus admittance matrix, Gauss- Seidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods, Voltage and Frequency control, etc.
- Control Systems – Mathematical modeling and representation of systems, Feedback principle, transfer function, Block diagrams and Signal flow graphs, Transient and Steady‐state analysis of linear time invariant systems, Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria, Bode plots, Root loci, Stability analysis, etc.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements – Bridges and Potentiometers, Measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; Instrument transformers, Digital voltmeters and multimeters, Phase, Time and Frequency measurement; Oscilloscopes, Error analysis.
- Analog and Digital Electronics – Characteristics of diodes, BJT, MOSFET; Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifiers; Amplifiers: Biasing, Equivalent circuit and Frequency response; Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers; Operational amplifiers: Characteristics and applications; Simple active filters, VCOs and Timers, Combinational and Sequential logic circuits, etc.
- Power Electronics – Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET, IGBT; DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost and Buck-Boost converters; Single and three phase configuration of uncontrolled rectifiers, Line commutated thyristor based converters, Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters, Issues of line current harmonics, etc.
- Engineering Mathematics
- Part-B: General Awareness & Numerical Ability
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Computer Knowledge
Note:- Detailed exam pattern and syllabus will be available on TS Southern Power Official website.
Steps to download TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to TSSPDCL official website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for Assistant Engineer Post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding TSSPDCL AE Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to TS Southern Power official site. The information given above is based on the TS Southern Power Assistant Engineer official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.