UPSC Engineering Service Exam Notification 2021 – ESE Preliminary Exam – 247 Vacancies – Apply Online @ UPSC Official Website – upsc.gov.in – Last date: 12.10.2021
Latest UPSC Engineering Service Exam Notification 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invite applications for Engineering Service Examination. Through this examination, UPSC is going to fill 247 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC ESE Notification may apply online at UPSC Online website. The Last date to submit the online application is 12.10.2021. The Online application link will be opened from 22.09.2021.
Before apply for the UPSC ESE examination, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam centre, exam syllabus, selection process and application process from the advertisement. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of UPSC ESE Notification
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Look into UPSC ESE notification for age relaxation details.
- Candidates should have engineering degree.
- Look into UPSC notification for more educational qualification details.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main examination.
- Personality Test.
- Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online/ Offline.
- Last date for fee payment is 12.10.2021.
- Last date to generate pay-in-slip is 11.10.2021.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the UPSC ESE advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for UPSC ESE 2021 Vacancies
- Logon to UPSC website and then find advertisement in the home page (What’s new).
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Engineering Service Exam|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>
Find upcoming UPSC Engineering Service Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC ESE Notification 2021 logon to UPSC official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC ESE official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).